TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I’m still on a 2020, might as well be on a penny farthing if this mofo shows up…

Jimster

• i have a completely thrashed and gross offbrand diouf 2002-3 senegal home jersey I'll trade for a rinked copy of "dry spell/little old money maker"
    dukeofdelridge

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    i have a completely thrashed and gross offbrand diouf 2002-3 senegal home jersey I'll trade for a rinked copy of "dry spell/little old money maker"

the BO that doesn't wash off is what makes it your lucky jersey

dukeofdelridge

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    "Offbrand".

Does that mean no-brand or "Fan design" shirt, or a fake "Snide" copy of the official rip-off-priced shirt?

Some of the fan designs are that fiyahhh...

dukeofdelridge

#1 son has this one but be careful because this seller's shirt has just fucking squiggles for the map names whereas #1's has the proper printed names.  Skank snide sellers being shady, who would have thought it??
    ppadilhadukeofdelridge

Jimster said:

#1 son has this one but be careful because this seller's shirt has just fucking squiggles for the map names whereas #1's has the proper printed names.  Skank snide sellers being shady, who would have thought it??

I'm sure if you squint enough you still won't be able to see the town my father was born in

Electrode

• It's like close but not accurate (no sponsor logos which i prefer anyway). I never really followed football but back then, based on nothing, I swore Senegal would beat France to my friend, who then got me the jersey when I was proven right.
    dukeofdelridge

50 Billion Soft Batch Streams Commemorative Shirt with that Spotify sponsorship.

TBH it's a nice shirt and OVO getting that free promo = Win Win

"A OWL?"

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    @DOR cheers Liverpool - still top of the league!

Arsenal were saved by VAR. Leeds tactics worked well against us: they sat deep in the first half looking to hit on the counter, but they were also conserving their energy for a second half of high-press Biesla-ball. They pushed us harder than any team we’ve played (and yes that includes Manure who parked the bus for 90 and took advantage of the Thomas Partey shaped hole in the middle to score 3 on the break).
    DOR

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Hopefully this is the spark to get us back in the thick of things. The shitty non calls against Salah might awaken the beast!
    JimsterDuderonomy

Completely didn't notice there were mid-week matches this week.  There goes the fantasy league.  Getting my excuses in early.
    On a Brit-R theme, did however get to see Bath and Bristol over the weekend.  Was expecting some Tears for Fears and Tricky statues, respectively.  I am sure they are working on it.

Wasn't @Duderonomy 's old stomping ground Brizzle?  

Nah, a friend of mine lived there and I used to visit a lot in the ‘90s/early ‘00s. Great city, loved the vibe.

Liz Truss doe. What the fuck is happening in England? Truss resigned already. How has the country kept those inept wankers in power for 10 years+ ???

What a fucking shitshow.

Duderonomy

• fourth prime minister since the last "election". fucked system. I don't care which awful slug is PM at any given time or anything but it's hard to imagine the population not seeing the seams in this pretend democracy
    Duderonomy

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    she was a bad guy though yes?

• of course. and it was funny, if you ignore the consequences, that she and her chancellor (who had like written a whole book about his economic theories and beliefs) cratered the economy instantly as soon as they announced a plan. the problem is, a PM getting kicked out by their own party has basically zero political consequences except for the individual person. the tories will just stay in power anyway. they'll probably even do the same thing! so the joke isn't on the conservatives, it's on everyone who has to live under these pieces of shit
    Duderonomy

the problem is, a PM getting kicked out by their own party has basically zero political consequences except for the individual person.

Unless it's Boris - then there are no consequences for him at all, seemingly.

He just goes on holiday (whilst taking pay as a working MP for his constituency, of course)...

..AND THE MUG C**TS STILL WANT HIM BACK AS PM.

Duderonomy

If anybody collated all my poasts where I have slated Granit Xhaka it would simply prove that old maxim that nobody knows anything.

The unpredictability of the Prem, regardless of money, is what keeps it exciting.

Well, Haaland scoring is predictable, especially when you make Salah captain.

#inconsistencyiskey

Cheers Brentford! Top even if we lose to Wolves.
    Jimster

98th minute snatch of defeat from the jaws of victory ... Classic City!

How are you guys enjoying the rich white man's celebration of autocracy World Cup so far?

Iran apparently forgot how to defend, and the US spent half time forgetting how to attack.

So far I've learned that FIFA will tell poor countries like Brazil to STFU and sell beer, but rich oil money countries can do anything they want. And they really mean anything.

But I read atleast Budweiser will donate all the beer meant for the world cup to the winning country. Beer day 2022. I can dig it.

No idea who is going to win this year. But I feel like a * should be next to it.

Duderonomy

receiving kegs and kegs of Budweiser feels more like a punishment than a reward
    DuderonomyJimster

ppadilha said:
    receiving kegs and kegs of Budweiser feels more like a punishment than a reward

If Bud wants the PR, just give it to the Ukrainians without electricity or running water this winter.

Watching my first game now (Meh-he-co vs Polandski) after the Saudi result pulled me in…

England should go balls deep in this tournament. France & Portugal are the only teams I’m worried about.

Jimster

Poland are awful, I’m hoping for some

Holy shit, Ozzies just took the lead against France.

Spontaneous Wife Beheaders v Gauchos : Unbelievable scenes, Jeff.  Youth took the second goal well.

BANZAI!!!!