Corporate men’s room: statistics

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited September 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
We (co-workers and me) are conducting a research at work. Out of 50 people (men) working in this floor at least 10 of them don't even bother to wash their hands after they take a pee. These are the very same people that shake hands with you when you meet them. We now know who they are, all we have to do is avoid them. But how?Worst case is "Chiquito" (something like lil dude in spanish). Chiquito is a heavy weight monster, who doesn't even hit soap & water after he shits. I strongly believe that knowledge should be shared, so now you know it. Is this a global thing?PS: as you can see, we are very busy people at my office.

Comments

• Only one dude in my building does this, but i dont have to work with him or shake his hand. Although I did see him wash his hands once the other day and I was really shocked because he usually never does.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Only one dude in my building does this, but i dont have to work with him or shake his hand. Although I did see him wash his hands once the other day and I was really shocked because he usually never does.
    you still touch the same doors and doorknobs though, so you are still basically touching his d*ck.

i'm sure there are probably a couple here.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    touching his d*ck.

THAT is the whole point. You are touching other men's dicks without your approval.
    We might as well shake dicks instead of hands when we meet. We are forcing to enter

territory. It's not right.

• Only one dude in my building does this, but i dont have to work with him or shake his hand. Although I did see him wash his hands once the other day and I was really shocked because he usually never does.
    you still touch the same doors and doorknobs though, so you are still basically touching his d*ck.

i'm sure there are probably a couple here.

Well he doesnt work in my office just the building, and you can kick our bathroom door open on the way out so........

I am basically not touching his dick.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Well he doesnt work in my office just the building, and you can kick our bathroom door open on the way out so........

We have this guy Danny over here, a complete "germen freak". He washes his hands before & after taking a pee. He opens the door with a paper towel when he leaves. Hilarious.

I am basically not touching his dick.
    who said anything about dIcks?!

We have this guy Danny over here, a complete "germen freak". He washes his hands before & after taking a pee. He opens the door with a paper towel when he leaves. Hilarious.
    yeah, considering there are 10 dudes rubbing their wang juice everywhere... what a weirdo

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

who said anything about dIcks?!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    We (co-workers and me) are conducting a research at work. Out of 50 people (men) working in this floor at least 10 of them don't even bother to wash their hands after they take a pee. These are the very same people that shake hands with you when you meet them. We now know who they are, all we have to do is avoid them. But how? Worst case is "Chiquito" (something like lil dude in spanish). Chiquito is a heavy weight monster, who doesn't even hit soap & water after he shits.

In the immortal words of Summer Roberts:

"EWWWH!"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Why is that hilarious? I always wash my hands and open the door with a paper towel! The last job I was at was full of people who would use the bathroom and not wash their hands. How were these people raised? I don't get it. WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS PEOPLE!

WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS PEOPLE!

Cosign on the towel action. Fuk a germ.

• I don't know about paper towels, but in public restrooms i try to touch as little as possible. I open stalls with my foot, flush toilets with my foot, whatever. If it's really, really nasty I figure my dick is cleaner than the sink so I don't bother to wash.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

In the immortal words of Summer Roberts:

"EWWWH!"

classic material.

my advice: post up a sign in the restroom

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I never shit in the office bathroom.

I do pee and jack off in there.

I use paper towels to open the door when i leave. AT ANY BATHROOM I AM IN.

Saying! I finally got into the O.C. after I could watch it commercial free with DVD pasue.

Check the source, that JPEG is named:

"the-quintessential-summer-expression_500x281.jpg"

NO JOKE!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    on a side note, in seattle, we have a little scenester weekly periodical called http://www.thestranger.com/, where every once in a while, they'll have a column that's basically "i caught you stinking up the entire office!". there'll be an attached photo of some surprised person emerging from the bathroom, with text/testimonial from some unhappy co-worker. really nice work. i guess i'm gonna have to stop licking them doorknobs.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

Why is that hilarious? I always wash my hands and open the door with a paper towel! The last job I was at was full of people who would use the bathroom and not wash their hands. How were these people raised? I don't get it. WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS PEOPLE!

One of my friends waits for someone else to open the door in a public bathroom if there's no paper towel to turn the door handle with. Nothing is worse than trying to leave a washroom where people ain't drying their hands after washing them and the handle is wet...

in seattle, we have a little scenester weekly periodical called http://www.thestranger.com/, where every once in a while, they'll have a column that's basically "i caught you stinking up the entire office!".

HA HA!

Gotchas!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Saying! I finally got into the O.C. after I could watch it commercial free with DVD pasue.

same here, im a celebrity-popculture-medialuving fuck, and i was in target one night and bought the first season with my girl, and now im addicted....

From a sanitary conditions discussion to Summer Roberts...only on the 'Strut.

Guess Imma put up an OC thread now.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Guess Imma put up an OC thread now.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    quit being so paranoid.
    you are going to get germs on you no matter what. don't worry. your body's defenses can handle it. i've seen it in a movie.

WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS PEOPLE!

Cosign on the towel action. Fuk a germ.

WORD! First thing wifey and I do when we walk in the door at home is take off our shoes and then wash our hands. I verge on being OCD about the hand washing. I wash my hands mad times everyday. Always wash my hands before and after I eat as well. That's another thing, what the hell is the deal with people that wear their shoes inside their house? Those shoes were outside and got dirty and then you come home and walk all over your house with the same shoes on?!!!!
    Neva that son!!!!!!!!!! Wear some clean slippers in the house if you need to wear something other than socks.
    Leave the shoes inside the door, in the genkan folls!

I don't know about paper towels, but in public restrooms i try to touch as little as possible. I open stalls with my foot, flush toilets with my foot, whatever. If it's really, really nasty I figure my dick is cleaner than the sink so I don't bother to wash.

I hope you don't wear those shoes in the house when you get home!

• I never shit in the office bathroom.

I jack off in there.

• Yo I take a shower in the morning, get clean, then shake hands with hella fools, turn hella doorknobs, etc. and then I'ma touch my dick with that ?

Nah, y'all, I wash my hands before I pee.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    and you can kick our bathroom door open on the way out so........
    my brother thinks that bathroom building codes should be updated so that ALL public restrooms have doors that push open to exit.

I do the same thing. Why would you want funk from yer hands on yer dick?? IMO my penis is generally way cleaner than my hands. And I always do the paper towels thing unless I can kick that shit open.

• The last thing my hands touch in a public restroom is soap!

Here's my technique:

1. Piss/shit
    2. walk over to paper towel dispenser and wind a bunch out and LEAVE it hanging.
    3. Walk to sink and wash hands, touching nothing after.
    4. Walk to hanging towel and tear off, dry my hands.
    5. Still holding towel walk to sink, turn off water with towel as germ barrier.
    6. Open exit door with towel germ barrier and prop open with foot.
    7. Toss used towel toward nearest trach can and exit. CLEAN.

8. (go shake hands with people)

Good luck out there.

I think before I shake hands from now on I'm just going to flat out ask about their bathroom habits.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I got a friend with a shaved head. He has this habit of puting hand sanitizer ALL over his entire head and face several times a day. I told him to stop cuz he's helping to created super bacteria. All he can say is:
    "You have no idea how fresh I feel right now."

• The last thing my hands touch in a public restroom is soap!

Here's my technique:

1. Piss/shit

2. walk over to paper towel dispenser and wind a bunch out and LEAVE it hanging.

3. Walk to sink and wash hands, touching nothing after.

4. Walk to hanging towel and tear off, dry my hands.

5. Still holding towel walk to sink, turn off water with towel as germ barrier.

6. Open exit door with towel germ barrier and prop open with foot.

7. Toss used towel toward nearest trach can and exit. CLEAN.

8. (go shake hands with people)

Good luck out there.

I think before I shake hands from now on I'm just going to flat out ask about their bathroom habits.

this is my routine pretty much. public washrooms are fucking disgusting. washrooms at bars or clubs.... i dont even want to get into that...