Corporate men’s room: statistics

2»

Comments

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I do jack off in there.

Yeah that reminds me. I've jerked off at like %90 of the jobs I've ever had.
    Nothing like rubbin' one out on company time. But I've been told by my girlfriend that I'm a compulsive mastubater.
    Whatever
    free + feels good = fine with me

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "You have no idea how fresh I feel right now."

HAHA! Thanks!
    <------------------

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    An interesting follow up. I use a female co-worker (remember the perfect ass latina from another thread?) as an insider in the girlie bathroom. She says she didn't find a single girl that didn't wash her hands.
    Poor little girls then have to shake hands with dirty men. At least they are used to handle dicks .

(sorry to all the ladies in here, and plaese dont' tell my wife)

• ya'll are some paranoid mutherfuckers. You really wash your hands every time after you pee? Some of ya'll wash b4??! What if you are at a house party and you piss in the back yard. What about the county fair where there is only a trough. Man up people! Don't touch your face or eat unless you have just washed your hands and and you'll be good. Germs make you stronger. Most of the world is a filthy hole and they are all still alive and overpopulating.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    ya'll are some paranoid mutherfuckers. You really wash your hands every time after you pee? Some of ya'll wash b4??! What if you are at a house party and you piss in the back yard. What about the county fair where there is only a trough. Man up people! Don't touch your face or eat unless you have just washed your hands and and you'll be good. Germs make you stronger. Most of the world is a filthy hole and they are all still alive and overpopulating.

Did you wash your hands before typing this post?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    NYC is a hypocondriac's nightmare. lord knows what's lurking on those subway rails... but you have to hold em sometimes. people everywhere sharing such limited space. you just gotta get over it.