Comments

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Dude`s head looks like a bag of pork jello with a mouth full chewed up pubic hair glued on for contour.

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
    The only way one could be that clueless is by being a sheltered, privileged fuckboi who has never faced adversity a single day in his life, and either doesn’t have anybody in his life with the decency to tell him to shut the fuck up, or (more likely) those who have told him to check himself were met with deaf ears. Haters gonna hate, as it were. 

I don’t remember who said “everybody wants to be black, don’t nobody wanna be a n***er” but here it is, case in point. But hey, what do I know? Next time a black person is hassled by the police they should yell “white boy summer” and see if the good vibes come their way. 

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    i wonder what tom hanks really thinks about it

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Sorry to be a party-pooper... but I’m out.

If you want “white boy” to have a positive meaning then be a white boy that does positive things. Do good. Volunteer your time. Do anything to make the world slightly less shitty. 

Don’t start a clothing line and hope your dumb hashtag starts trending. Thats some classic white boy shit. Irony most definitely not intended, I’m sure. 

• I remember a while back Joe Biden was on this group video call with various black organizers and leaders, getting defensive about the crime bill or something and hollering "I WAS THE ONLY WHITE BOY TO DO IT, EVER" sounding like meth-addled youtube trainwreck Dan Quinn ranting about how he was faster than all the black NFL prospects that year ('82 or something). When guys self-refer as white boys that's all I can think of now. Mega-deteriorating guys trying on the diminutive as a gross, semi-racist attempt at speaking the "language" of the non-white people they're speaking to.

I’m hoping the term “ofay” will come back into vogue. #ofaysummer

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    I have used the expression "Nasty white boy 4/4 techno" before.

Nasty, as in, not the good nasty.

Like the kind of shit you hear three seconds of as a car passes you by, and it's enough to make you feel like you spent three months in Guantanamo.

And not on the good side of the fence.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Jimster said:
    I have used the expression "Nasty white boy 4/4 techno" before.

Nasty, as in, not the good nasty.

Like the kind of shit you hear three seconds of as a car passes you by, and it's enough to make you feel like you spent three months in Guantanamo.

And not on the good side of the fence.

*There is no good side

• MiceTeaMiceTea 25 Posts

Duderonomy