what does it mean when a record isn't on Discogs?

dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
I sort of thought everything was on there. I have a record called "Dipsy Doodle Disco: Garil Sponseller and Hhs [sic] orchestra plays the spectacular big band arrangement of frank comstock" on Mark 65 records"

It's not good. I mean it has disco drum breaks and shit, but even a google search turns up nothing.

So... is it like an ultra rare turd? am i sitting on a gold mine? what is this?

Comments

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    it just means no one added it to the database, either because it's ultra-rare and you're sitting on the only known copy or it's one of those turds so common that no one bothered with it. You can do it if you feel so inclined, although it can be a bit of a pain in the butt. Maybe a timmy digalot or some crazy Russian collectro will offered you something for it.

• it means you are now a millionaire!! your kids are going to college on those shitty disco brakes! terd futures!!
    DuderonomySPlDEY

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

Hahaha

- spidey

• take those doggshit ram dass 1992 lectures on cassette to the bank! we're all winners here!

• dizzybulldizzybull Eerie Dicks 328 Posts
    Fuck Yeah.  I'm gonna enter that shit in and wait for my millions!!!!

• ONLY KNOWN COPY... V RARE... BREAKS

Timothy K. Diggalot won't be able to resist

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    it's like some reverse secret squirrel schitt

• YemskyYemsky 707 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    Maybe some crazy Russian collectro will offered you something for it.

In my experience on Discogs Russians only ask you for a high quality rip so they can add it to yet another torrent. 

• RhythmGJRhythmGJ Buffalo, NY 219 Posts
    Best Takeaway from this thread— “Timmy Digalot.”

@DizzyBull— What is the address on that record label. I’m wondering if it’s in my backyard...

GJ