ATLANTA GAS $4?

2»

Comments

• Suburban NJ (shore area) Super is currently around $3.10+, regular hovering around $2.90 (like a 50 cent jump in a few days).

• yeah. suburban central jersey (towards trenton) - $3.10 for regular.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    The closest gas station to my place in Chicago is doing $3.85 for regular gasoline.
    Lady behind the bullet-proof glass said $4.00 by next week.

i haven't seen anything pop over $3 for reg out here in the burbs yet...maybe i should ask the fam for a full tank today for my birthday. damn, and i just switched jobs a month and a half ago that took my commute up from 5 minutes to 35 minutes & i started classes last night which will be another 10-15 miles/day.

• 3.29 in South Carolina..if you can actually find it. Last night I went to get some and no one had it. Luckily I found one place that still had some Unleaded Plus(more expensive) left. The person at the station said they would be out of gas until next Thursday. I really can't afford this shit but living here, a car is neccassary.

Yeah, it's about $3 in NC. There are only two pipelines that come to the state and at least one's broken from the hurricane. I heard in Charlotte there are gaslines a la 1977 already.

yeah it was pretty out of control yesterday/last night here in SC. I havent ventured out today, but yesterday I saw some insane gaslines

"One clerk said his station sold 4,000 gallons of gas in 45 minutes. Normally, he said, the station will sell 3,000 gallons in a day."

• THIS IS GOUGING!!!!

as a resident of the city of atlanta, you should have seen this shit. lines all over the place despite the fact that gas was ranging anywhere from 2.99-4.99. it was probably even higher in some places. i'm glad cuz i don't fuck with driving and it sure was a joy to ride by on the bus and see this stupidity. this shit really fucks the people who live hours away and commute to the city. but that's some real dumb shit to begin with in the first place. don't get me going.

this shit is driven by total misinformation and fear. yes there is a slight supply problem due to a non working pipeline, but that shit will be fixed. these assholes didn't pay that much for this gas. shit is reeeeediculous.

• i'm glad cuz i don't fuck with driving and it sure was a joy to ride by on the bus and see this stupidity.

I hope it's one of those clean air natural gas busses... or your bus pass is going to get a price hike, too.

• governor of GA apparently instituted a Gouging Law. See if that is actually enforced.

LA seems to be pretty steady but we were already at around $3 for the last month or so.

• Options
    Cars are for suckers. guys that can't bike to the nearest stock source

J in NYC.

• Put that in US terms - $7/Gallon here in London
    Yeah, but most of that money is tax and goes towards good things like public transportation which most of ya'll use from what I understand. Try coming to my city and getting from one end to the other on public transportation. For that matter try getting around most anywhere in teh western, southern, central US w/ out a car. Ther is really no adequate public transport in like 90% of this country. Our city bus stops at 9pm on Saturdays!!!! And that is the latest rout many stop at 6 or 7.

• Cars are for suckers. guys that can't bike to the nearest stock source

J in NYC.

Diesel train??

that's gonna cost more in the future as well.