NFL 2016-2017 Season (The rise of Garoppolo)

2»

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    GTFOH with pulling false alarm at Steelers hotel 3 AM this morning.  

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    get ready for the headphone "problem"
    RAJ

• trzakhstantrzakhstan IA 198 Posts
    I think I have been busy or have been doing stuff on the computer while every playoff game has gone off, and I don't think I've missed any good games
     so far.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I think I have been busy or have been doing stuff on the computer while every playoff game has gone off, and I don't think I've missed any good games
     so far.

The Packers / Cowboys game was the only good playoff game this season.  The Superbowl will be good, but I don't think I'm going to bother tuning in this year.  

<rant>

This has been one of the WORST NFL Seasons of memory.  It started when the media made a big deal about Colin Kapernick kneeling during the anthem... I tune into Football to escape all the real world bullshit that invades every social media channel...  But not only that... the quality of play is down.  There are only a few good QBs left in the game.  Too many injuries and 3rd down conversion dances... and crappy officiating. I've lost interest in Fantasy Football too... There's better things I could be doing on a Sunday then sitting on my couch watching red zone for 8 hours... Cheering for some 3rd string scrub filling in for Adrian Peterson.  Life's too short.  

</rant>

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Well hopefully you still have your hair Raj and you are not already starting to bald this late in life.

• Apparently the Patriots may have scared Big Ben away from football entirely.

Oh well.