Predict / Invent The Next Music Genre

2»

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Chords would be a welcome return.
    Basslines would be icing on the cake.

I blame t3h rapps.

• Beatnick DeeBeatnick Dee beatnickdee.com 71 Posts
    Interesting somewhat that grime, to a certain extent has blown up. Mostly thanks to Drake/Kanye cosigns. I still don't think a UK rap voice will ever truly break through to consistent char-topping success, however.  

Side note - About 10 years ago this guy in Southampton, UK was trying to convince me deadly serious, that he had 'invented' a new genre. He was almost being secretive about it as he tried to make me feel excited about the idea. Wait for it...... Whale-Step. Yup, dubstep but with whale sounds. Fuck me.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    bassie2 said:
     minimal soul informed by Ethiopian crooners has changed the entire landscape 
    LMSYRT

Duderonomy

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

About 10 years ago this guy in Southampton, UK was trying to convince me deadly serious, that he had 'invented' a new genre. He was almost being secretive about it as he tried to make me feel excited about the idea. Wait for it...... Whale-Step. Yup, dubstep but with whale sounds. Fuck me.
    I'm sure the crusties would love it.

About 10 years ago this guy in Southampton, UK was trying to convince me deadly serious, that he had 'invented' a new genre. He was almost being secretive about it as he tried to make me feel excited about the idea. Wait for it...... Whale-Step. Yup, dubstep but with whale sounds. Fuck me.
    I'm sure the crusties would love it.
    Oh absolutely. And the hedgers. 

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    It wasn't Craig David, was it?  

Jimster said:
    It wasn't Craig David, was it?  

Ha! Good one. 

• deezleedeezlee 298 Posts
    Jimster said:
    Chords would be a welcome return.
    Basslines would be icing on the cake.
    Ha foreal

• I've been subtly advertising what is obviously the next big thing for years with this username but nobody is real enough to take on the KETB challenge