and...

What are you palookas doin?

Comments

• Scuba SteveScuba Steve @steveislikewoah 40 Posts
     &

para11axdukeofdelridge

• Seriously ahaha

• foefoe turo de la peira 196 Posts
    i just came to work and nothing works. that works out perfectly for me.

Edit:i do not usually go to work high.
    para11ax

• Scuba SteveScuba Steve @steveislikewoah 40 Posts
    Legal weed is the best!
    para11ax

• Holy fuck.  I think it's been at least a few years since I've posted on the Strut.

Glad to see it's still (sorta) alive!!

Mark Emery, Canadian Pot Czar, opened up an illegal recreational dispensary just down the street from me in the east end of Toronto.  They operate out of an old bank building.  They have another location across town, and started doing business in Vancouver a few years ago.  Their mission is that of civil disobedience - they are trying to prove that you can sell weed to the public without problems.  So they just open back up after they've been raided/busted.  Usually the next day.

They sell 5-10 strains depending on the day, as well as stocking shatter, resins, tinctures and pre-loaded disposable vape pens.  Also do pre-rolled joints.  They will even cook you a dab hit right there at the counter for $3.  Hahaha... it's funny watching dab newbies take their first hit right to the face in a public place... they're immediately so much higher than they expected to be... 

So now I can get consistently good shatter at pretty decent prices which I use in a little vape pen setup.  It's the best way to get/stay high through the day or out and about.  Situations where you can't/don't want to smoke, or just don't want to get really high.  Just adjust your attitude a little... 

Buying weed out of a bank building on a busy street corner without any hassle is an amazing, but pretty weird experience.
    para11ax

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    Holy fuck.  I think it's been at least a few years since I've posted on the Strut.

Glad to see it's still (sorta) alive!!

Mark Emery, Canadian Pot Czar, opened up an illegal recreational dispensary just down the street from me in the east end of Toronto.  They operate out of an old bank building.  They have another location across town, and started doing business in Vancouver a few years ago.  Their mission is that of civil disobedience - they are trying to prove that you can sell weed to the public without problems.  So they just open back up after they've been raided/busted.  Usually the next day.

They sell 5-10 strains depending on the day, as well as stocking shatter, resins, tinctures and pre-loaded disposable vape pens.  Also do pre-rolled joints.  They will even cook you a dab hit right there at the counter for $3.  Hahaha... it's funny watching dab newbies take their first hit right to the face in a public place... they're immediately so much higher than they expected to be... 

So now I can get consistently good shatter at pretty decent prices which I use in a little vape pen setup.  It's the best way to get/stay high through the day or out and about.  Situations where you can't/don't want to smoke, or just don't want to get really high.  Just adjust your attitude a little... 

Buying weed out of a bank building on a busy street corner without any hassle is an amazing, but pretty weird experience.
    That place sounds dope. 

b/w

Welcome back, dude!