What kind of weed are you smoking right now? (weed related)

13»

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I am embarrassed to be an adult still stoked on WA's new cannabis laws (I'm even calling it "cannabis," ugh). I don't smoke very often--I find smoking a little grody--but I've been experimenting with making butter. Which I bake into chocolate chip cookies. I really have enjoyed getting stoned and watching NCISLLCOOLJ and shit TV. I'm starting to understand how the rest of you people live.

/latebloomer

oh yeah, I have no idea what the weed strain is, I get trimmings from some dude who had just been throwing it out.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    cove said:
    You ever vaporized ?

nah. i picture having to wear a snorkel.

they got some pretty small and discreet ones these days.
    it can get quite different than your average smoking session.

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    there's a head shop around the corner from my house and lately ive been all 'maybe ill start smoking weed'. then that turned into 'i should go buy a glass bong. do people still use those? where the hell would i KEEP it? im a grown up with grown up shit. i suppose I could keep it in the garage, but wouldn't going out to the garage be a little draconian?....' so on and so forth....

...ill bet you guys think i REALLY need to curl one up and relax.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    anyone do "dabs". aka earwax aka butane hash oil hits? shits growing in popularity. not really a fan. not tryna go comatose with weed.

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Only outdoor indica for me these days... my synapses can't take the type of chemo shit I used to smoke. Though I don't smoke much anymore and the problem is I much prefer the high I got when I had a tolerance. I sound old.

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    If you haven't peeped the Snoop Lion thread check out this beer bong my brother designed. Go to min 3:20, Snoop is getting one in the mail.

My bro had to do a lot of unpaid product testing to get it just right...

• Girl Scout Cookies today....

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    NOT SOUR DIESEL and it's saddening me!

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    I had a bad bout of flu/pneumonia/bronchitis a few months ago and through it found out that my family mostly has lung problems. So, I've given up smoking for the most part. I felt like making butter was less efficient and wasteful. Now, I'm making tincture with 151 rum. I get about thirty 3 hour doses out of an eighth. It's mellow and easy to regulate dosages with an eye-dropper (in the mouth, not in the eyes). Plus it can be made out of old weed, trimmings, or shake. I've been happy with it for a couple months now.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    The strain is called Jellybean. It was cheaper than Blue Dream.

As for the butane hash, I did a dab at my buddy's house, and I had to watch two complete loops of Sports Center before I could get it together. It's a little much.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Would love a Sativa dominant... All I can get are the sleepy Indicas ... Legalize it.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    new personal fave: cannatonic
    name is very ill-suited for this beaut

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Still working through the plant I grew on the back porch this past summer.
    Pretty mellow, kinda spicy. At this point, it's good mixed in with something stronger and wetter.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    It's called HOG and it's maybe the strongest I've ever played with.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    A Strutter hooked me up with some Philly homegrown that is off the charts. I wish I could puff some more but my day job is demanding...

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Fully compliant med state patient here so no incrimination. That said it's like a kid in a candy store. More strains than you can shake a stick at. Got Ingrid, Headband, Blue Dream and God Bud in the stash right now but what I'm really felling is this Alien OG hash oil pen! It's not even the same as smoking, pure elevation. This would even help with your demanding day job, Raj.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    dang, I never knew this thread existed...lol

chocolope

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    nevermind

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Smoking a sativa dominant grown locally in the Kane.

Legal weed is where it's at. The prices are at or lower than what I paid on the black market, and that includes the tax, which helps pay the bills for the state.

Life is stoney.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    tangie ! amazing.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    cove said:
    tangie ! amazing.