TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Not surprising, there's way too many out there with a complete boner for Maureen and Chelski. Nice to see he's kicked off his 3rd season meltdown so early though.

It was a good game, but Chelsea didn't really turn up at all. Hazard completely bossed their previous meeting at the Etihad, but was once again anonymous. & I know Andy Townsend is ex Chelsea but jesus not only he mastered the art of the completely asinine he also now does biased too, the Yank on the other stream was providing more insight than that wasteman.

The season is shaping up pretty interestingly so far. Could be tight affair. My early prediction for those for the drop are West Brom, Bournemouth & Sunderland or Newcastle.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    sunderland are playing horrendous they looked like the promoted side
    Leicester/palace/norwhich look good
    southhampton and swansea will stay unfased

spurs still have some kins to work out
    liverpool..only time will tell

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    I'm curious which of the rich teams will get nervous soon and try to make some late deals. Seems like a lot of teams can identify potential issues/gaps, but no one is ready to pull the trigger. I still have a feeling that there will be some pretty crazy/big late deals this window.

Also, I know it's early but City look pretty on point. Also, seeing Sagna w/o his horrible braids is just weird.

Glad to see my Arsenal turn it around from last week. I still think we are a few weeks from really getting our mojo. I'm also still unsure about our best formation. I love Rambo, but do feel that we miss out when we don't have a more established winger.

Also hope the defense try and shape up a bit better. Credit to the player from Palace (Ward) for the good strike, but Kos didn't look really good in his attempt to block the shot.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    As the deadline fast approaches, time to dwell on the biggest story of recent times:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Is Sarsons malt vinegar the default brand?

Recommendations?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Sarsons is the staple for that regular no-frills fish n chip dinner.

On more local delicacies (pie n mash with liquor, don't ask) then a chilli vinegar works well.

A decent balsamic with Italian, good bread or salad is a must. Saraons will not pull that off.

Alleged reason the de Gea transfer didn't happen:

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    fergie time on that united fax machine would have helped
    chelsea signed a senegalese centreback
    with all the international experience I am so pissed that snegal gets screwed every africa cup of nations and world cup qualifier

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    This has to be all smoke and mirrors. The idea that fax machines/system access problems/etc. are the reason for the failure of a multi million bid / acceptance is all hogwash. UTD didn't want to sell, Madrid didn't want to buy.

UTD keep the keeper they didn't want to sell. Madrid get to pretend the "tried as hard as possible" for a keeper they probably didn't really care in the end. Madrid will get De Gea soon enough....UTD can take a loss on a transfer , but most likely they will just sell in the winter.

Using fax in 2015 = massive fail

Big business got to be using SWIFT, surely.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

The advertising watchdog has cleared a campaign by bookmaker Paddy Power that called on Fifa president Sepp Blatter to “f**k off”, ruling that it was unlikely to cause widespread offence.

Excellent :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11855372/Youve-ruined-your-career-critics-tell-lawyer-in-LinkedIn-sexism-row.html

Can you say a bird looks well fit deez dayz doe?

Seriously though, is it a big secret that men are attracted to women? They spend enough on making themselves look their best, why then is it so wrong for a man to say they look good? Would she react the same way if one of her girlfriends complimented her?

My dude, it is a fundamental truth about women that a lot of men can't comprehend:
    Women be looking good for purposes of self-esteem and outdoing other wimmins, not to look good for men.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    There's a time and a place for that shit. If Linkedin is really about professional networking and not just worksafe Facebook, then it's not really appropriate to be randomly hitting on women there (imho). Dude even acknowledges it's an inappropriate thing to say, but sends it anyway.

There's a scene in the Capitol Hill based drama House Of Lies, where the older male boss of the fictional Washington newspaper, in a moment of anger, calls a young female upstart a cunt. She immediately gets on her phone, and in a parting shot, reminds him that people need to realise that in the age of social media they're no longer just talking to one person, but to thousands.

That shit works both ways though, and some of the mensrights brigade are examples of the worst cretins to be found on the internet. So any case like this will likely get blown out of all proportion in the twitter echo chamber. But any professional telling her she's blown her career because she spoke publicly about this seems pretty regressive.

From a stranger it's probably a bad idea. But... it often feels like a compliment is only insulting when the woman doesn't find the man attractive. I doubt Brad Pitt has spent his life being rebuffed as a chauvinist pig.

• at the very least, homeboy shouldn't have gone out of his way to actually remind the young lady that what he was doing was "horrendously politically incorrect", like....

"don't think of the color blue" like a muhfucker.

another layer to this being that he probably would never have said that to her face, confidential or not, but the he's using LinkedIn as his lane.

strike 3: using LinkedIn as his lane.

fry 'em

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Just a note to any Brits. My homie Aki has opened up a spot in Hackney.

If you've ever been to Toronto, you might have checked out his shops before.

His Instagram feed is a great follow if you're a record nerd.

https://instagram.com/cosmosrecords/

Separate feed for London.

https://instagram.com/cosmosrecordslondon/

vintageinfants said:

LOL!

Duderonomy said:
    vintageinfants said:

It has worked for me

:cool::cool:

skel said:
    Duderonomy said:
    vintageinfants said:

It has worked for me

WOULD.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    skel said:
    Duderonomy said:
    vintageinfants said:

It has worked for me

WOULD.

Stunning.

Okem said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    skel said:
    Duderonomy said:
    vintageinfants said:

It has worked for me

WOULD.

Stunning.

On the strength of his LinkedIn picture.

So, we can only tell a woman she looks good if we look like Brad Pitt?

Phew.

I commented on a girls pic last month. Something along the lines of "if I could 'like' this twice, I would"

She sent an invite to link, then said she liked the comment, was a nice change from the usual boring careerist stuff
    I said apologies, I should avoid tipsy social networking
    She said no need, her face n body are her brand and livelihood and it was all good.
    Dancer/model steeze.

skel said:
    Dancer/model steeze.

FOR THAT... [snort] ...IS HOW YOU ROLL.

Pics or your (sic) soft.

LinkedIn, natch.

And then she sent some links to things she's been involved in

Thighhighthursday was somewhat NSFW, trust me

• i've been meaning to update my linkedin photo from it's current state of whimsical swarthiness, you may have just inspired me to hit up my local boudoir photographer.

Got to say I really like the pic on the front page of the Guardian's website of the new Labor mayor candidate - "Get in"

:lol:

Courtois out injured for 3 months makes having Cech all the sweeter. Everton currently bossing Chelsea. C'mon Toffees.