TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    IIRC, Trombone optional, St*ve?

On the trombone options, I'm going to call it thus:

L*o and 2 girls: girl # 1 wears him out, he uses the slide to satisfy # 2

Le* and boy/girl combo: if dude asks him to blow, *eo starts playing like JJ Johnson with the quickness
    If dude asks to partake of 'other orifice activity', *** puts a merkin up the bell end and says here you go son

Trombone worth its weight in gold in that situation.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    DOR said:
    Crazy money for Muller. I doubt it would happen. Is Man U's new strategy just to take on the German national team for their own? It would probably work better than REDS trying to bring over the whole of Southampton.

Comfort-blanket signings [em]à la[/em] Moyes, innit? Known quantities rather than just the headline-grabbing, click-bait marquee-name buys (some of whom may have been imposed upon him) like Di Maria, Rojo or, er, Luke Shaw. In fairness, though, I think it was LvG who brought Muller into the Bayern side BITD, so he's hardly the first coach to try and persuade a player he helped develop to follow him to the new gig. It's not like he'd be going to Eintracht Braunschweig, after all.

Benteke might be interesting. I know a few Reds who are a little bewildered that we pursued him so vigorously, but I just look at the price tag and wonder how much Villa would have wanted if he was English. But at least we've bought a few more players who can find the net, and we could have done with a bit more firepower last season. Furthermore, to echo what I said in this very thread a few years ago (when speaking about Andy Carroll, God help me), if Bentekkers can score the goals that bring the title back to Anfield for the first time in 25 years, I promise you I will give not one single, solitary fuck how much he cost.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    skel said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Skel, my linked in Banditos... mission statement was strangely prophetic. What's the real headz advice on 3rd party involvement?

I still LOL that we endorsed you for Birth, Hand Knitting and Tennis Elbow.

Speak more on 3rd party involvement in being a love bandit.

It's a nothing to be proud of situation, but the plate was repeatedly offered, and I'm a man.

And also if any of you have a friendship.

You could say that.

Duderonomy said:
    skel said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Skel, my linked in Banditos... mission statement was strangely prophetic. What's the real headz advice on 3rd party involvement?

It's a nothing to be proud of situation, but the plate was repeatedly offered, and I'm a man.

You could say that.

Then it's not a recommended opportunity. But you are a man.

Ah dammit, what's the worst that could happen?
    Actually, that threesome relationships are not the norm for a good reason.
    Still, YOLO batches. This ain't no rehearsal. ONE LIFE.

DOR said:
    Crazy money for Muller. I doubt it would happen. Is Man U's new strategy just to take on the German national team for their own? It would probably work better than REDS trying to bring over the whole of Southampton.

Comfort-blanket signings [em]à la[/em] Moyes, innit? Known quantities rather than just the headline-grabbing, click-bait marquee-name buys (some of whom may have been imposed upon him) like Di Maria, Rojo or, er, Luke Shaw. In fairness, though, I think it was LvG who brought Muller into the Bayern side BITD, so he's hardly the first coach to try and persuade a player he helped develop to follow him to the new gig. It's not like he'd be going to Eintracht Braunschweig, after all.

Benteke might be interesting. I know a few Reds who are a little bewildered that we pursued him so vigorously, but I just look at the price tag and wonder how much Villa would have wanted if he was English. But at least we've bought a few more players who can find the net, and we could have done with a bit more firepower last season. Furthermore, to echo what I said in this very thread a few years ago (when speaking about Andy Carroll, God help me), if Bentekkers can score the goals that bring the title back to Anfield for the first time in 25 years, I promise you I will give not one single, solitary fuck how much he cost.

Whither Balotelli?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Drogba to Montreal (MLS)

like JB pleasepleaseplease

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    skel said:
    Whither Balotelli?
    Phoning old lovers on the DL, begging them to take him back.

Whither Ings and Lambert.

skel said:
    Duderonomy said:
    skel said:
    Duderonomy said:

You could say that.

Then it's not a recommended opportunity. But you are a man.

Ah dammit, what's the worst that could happen?
    Actually, that threesome relationships are not the norm for a good reason.
    Still, YOLO batches. This ain't no rehearsal. ONE LIFE.

:lol:No, no, there's three people involved, only two know it!
    I've never met the the third person doe. Looking forward to August, as I go to America for the month and intend to use this break as the excuse to knock this sordid, ahem, affair on the head.

Right, so you're knocking off someone's bird.
    Don't sweat it, way more prevalent than people imagine, on both sides of the gender divide.
    Monogamy not good for genetic diversity, so you have an evolutionary, natural, totally organic excuse right there.

Ah, that's alright then. Four months of it has left me rather tired, but she's 11 years younger than me so I figured it might be my last go at a girl in her 20s. :-P

DOR said:

Whither Balotelli?

It's a great shame, because I would have loved it to work, but Rodgers seems to have made his mind up.

DOR said:

Whither Balotelli?

It's a great shame, because I would have loved it to work, but Rodgers seems to have made his mind up.

I think Rodgers knows it's his do or die season.
    While Benteke's stats are good, there's an element of fragility/ego/snidery about him, but can't put my finger on it. There's a reason why the big 4 didn't pull that trigger.

I reckon Rodgers is gone at Xmas if this dude doesn't really tear shit up plus Sturridge gets crocked again.

Basically Benteke = Lukaku plus a few goals = Heskey plus more goals minus stickability

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Benteke is a weird one. I remember reading in his first interview, when signing for Villa, that he loved Arsenal and would like to play for them one day. Not exactly what Villa fans would want to hear.
    He's the sort of player that had he not been injured would've probably been snapped up by City or Chelski, played intermittently, then shipped off to some backwater European team. Liverpool could be a good fit for him. He can score plenty when he's in form, so the fans should love him.

Early in the summer Arsenal signed a couple of youth players from Lens, who were in dire financial trouble and needed money fast. Got our first look at one of them over the weekend, a 17 yr old called Jeff Reine-Adelaide. He's definitely got something of the 'wonder kid' about him. Not short of flair and composure, he looked right at home with the established players and Wenger was impressed enough to give him a first team spot rather than send him on loan. I imagine he'll have a quiet season with a few moments of wonder, but kid has some talent for sure. The player I think will step up for Arsenal this season is Oxlade-Chamberlain, maybe not in goals or assists but he's got that driving force about him. Kid is super motivated to push up a level and could well drag everyone around him up a notch as well. He's a bit like Ramsey a few seasons ago in the way he impacts games.

He's 17! Looked much better than Akpom.
    0x0-Cube seems to have benefited immensely from Alexis Sanchez's arrival... I'm sure he's trying to imitate how the Chilean plays so directly and takes players on. Hoping he has an injury-free season as I agree that he will do big tings.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    I said the same thing before last season but I'm very excited about the prospects for 15/16. I really respect what Arsenal have been doing for years and this might be their season. Liverpool with the Benteke thing is yet another gamble, which is perplexing given what the club is trying to achieve. Gambles rarely work, but when they do they're beautiful. We need some savvy signings and we need em right quick. As hardcore as I am about supporting my team I do need some assurances going forward.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Yer Akpom didn't have a great game/s. But the Emirates Cup games are like the kid's last chance to make an impression on Wenger, in regard to what his plans are for them that season. I think the pressure to impress got to Akpom so he didn't play at his best.
    Which was kinda what was so impressive about this 17yr old kid. He went out there with seasoned internationals, WC winners and 'the best player in the Bundesliga' and it looked effortless, at times he looked like the best player on the pitch.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Let's hope he can do the biz Vs Ryan Shawcross and dem up in Stoke of a Monday night in November.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Drogba to my hometown MLS Montreal Impact :gainin:

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    pcmr said:
    Drogba to my hometown MLS Montreal Impact :gainin:

...and not to be out done, my NY Redbulls signed up the best England winger (from 2007) in that of Shawn Wright-Phillips!!!
    Now all we need is to get Ian Wrighty over here as a coach, and the whole family will be reunited.

jokes aside --- MLS has done a pretty good job over the past 5 years from being the very last place to earn a dollar, to at least on par with some of the bottom tier leagues of Europe ;-)

Once again, excited for the PL this season. Fingers crossed le' Arse will find a way to really challenge for the title and maybe even get past the round of 16 in the CL.

I still think there will be some surprises this transfer window -- with the season starting early this year, I think teams will have more incentive to pull the trigger on transfers if they start off on the wrong foot, or see an early injury.

J i m s t e r said:
    Let's hope Drogba can do the biz Vs Sean St. Ledger and dem down in Orlando of a Monday night in November.

Fixed

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    I watched a few MLS games when Jermain Defoe was in town. Decent level of footy, to be fair.

I did get to watch Brasil a while back, before the World Cup. Right up close. The quality of the passing is what impressed me most, very accurate over distance and consistent over the whole match. I notice more wayward balls and less speed of foot the lower you go down the leagues. Not that it makes it less entertaining, because it's still at a level beyond me.

Loving the Mourinho spat with Benitez's wife.
    Dude is a god.

B/w

So this peer who snorted coke off a brass' tits, what exactly did he do wrong?
    Unless he paid for it with taxpayer money, I'm seeing no harm.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    mourinho bodied his wife

the mls level is pretty pathetic in terms of accuracy/speed
    but the goals and ambiance are very good

chelsea looking good against barca but the barca younging (santos) looking dangerous

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Okem said:
    The player I think will step up for Arsenal this season is Oxlade-Chamberlain
    It's like I'm sort of genius wizard.

http://streamable.com/lmxz

Petr Chech was obviously the final horcrux Wenger needed to defeat Mou.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Can I be a little bit excited?

http://streamable.com/s1wn

DOR said:
    Can I be a little bit excited?

http://streamable.com/s1wn

One should never read too much into the pre-season, but I'm feeling surprisingly positive about next weekend. A couple against Stoke will buy Bentekkers a bit more goodwill too.

• PCMR located in London
    Attached files

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    hahahahaha
    i will be able to wear my blue/white Impact drogba jersey in stamford bridge no issue
    but obviously going to barcelona beats a visit to north london

Anyways, let's have a quick check on the Arsenal title challenge. Remember, this be the year that they CAN.

Oh wait, beaten by 2 at home by Wet Spam.

Arse never disappoint, do they?

Smfh