SCORE OF MY LIFE!!!

1235»

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Craigslist records 99.9999% of the time are buttass bullshit that has already been done gone through by like fiftyleven dealers and three stores and shit. No, no records on craigslist.

Most old heads do not have the internets.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Craigslist records 99.9999% of the time are buttass bullshit that has already been done gone through by like fiftyleven dealers and three stores and shit. No, no records on craigslist.

Most old heads do not have the internets.

Agreed, but I did score a nineties hiphop collection (4 crates) from a college station thru craigslist. Also sold my car in a few hours thanx to that site.

• Last month I gave away 5000 records for free on Craigs List. Response time 20 Minutes, another 40 minutes for dood to show up in my driveway. Records loaded and gone less than two hours after add was posted. Ad canceled right after he showed. Never received another call. It was the most efficent and rad thing ever. Easy listening VG doo doo for days evaporated in a minute. Awesome.

• Craigslist records 99.9999% of the time are buttass bullshit that has already been done gone through by like fiftyleven dealers and three stores and shit. No, no records on craigslist.

WHAT I THINK IS MADD SUSPECT ABOUT THE WHOLE MADDER IS
    THAT IF YOU ARE ON CRAIG'S LIST AT ALL YOU SHOULD BE
    LOOKING FOR MORE INNERESTING BLOW JOBS AND HIT-AND-RUN
    DOGGY STYLE SEX SESSION OPPORTUNITIES IN A DIFFERNT PART OF TOWN,
    NOT RECORDS.

ALL OF MY BEST DUNGEONG AND DRAGON THREE-WAYS HAVE BEEN
    FOUND ON CRAIG' LIST.

IN OTHER NEWS, NOTICE HOW THAT CLOWN PUTO BONG BONG
    DISAPPEARED LIKE A RUMOR ABOUT A FART...YOU DON'T COME
    UP IN HERE AND RAPP AN NOT TALK TO ME, AS I WILL
    DEFEND THE HONOUR OF SOUL STRUTS SLUTS

• WUURD

• legendlegend 124 Posts

anyone know which Parry joints are ?

this is the only one i have but HIGHLY recommend

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Just wanted to BUMP one of the contenders for best thread of 2005.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Just wanted to BUMP one of the contenders for best thread of 2005.

Yeah, this thread had me checking Craig's List for a few weeks, until my natural laziness came back.

Besides, around here everybody talks about there being a small army of junk dealers that hit every Craig's List LP listing within hours of posting...

• Reminds me of when Rory Stopandcop e-mailed me about his big library score a few years a go... The library market has died down considerably but i think it's safe to say you can start looking at new SUVs.

Yo was that when he pulled some scam at the CBC or something??? I used to know him back in university.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Yo, I pulled the whole kpm 1000 series and a shitload of brutons out of nbc music services for free. Thats a tip for l.a. heads, libraries are mostly all shit, but theres lots of em out here!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Nostalgia!

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    Hey does anyone remember the 60's/70's library/sound effect series that had the copper colored shiny jackets? There's some seriously nice samples on some of them. Kenny Dope put me onto them long before the KPM,Bruton craze. I just cannot remember what the hell they were called? #ageproblems

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    djtopcat said:
    Hey does anyone remember the 60's/70's library/sound effect series that had the copper colored shiny jackets? There's some seriously nice samples on some of them. Kenny Dope put me onto them long before the KPM,Bruton craze. I just cannot remember what the hell they were called? #ageproblems

Selected Sound.