Where the F*%k is the 2014 NBA Thread?!?!!

1383940414244»

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    batmon said:
    motown67 said:
    Is Hibbert really going to make a difference for the Lakers?

I love dude but he has confidence issues.
    They hope Kareem can get in his head and bring back that dude who mashed the Heat.

I cant wait to see him play against the Pacers on some revenge shit.....or some it aint happenen shit.

Just looking at the general trend of things in the L, seems like Bigs have a harder time getting back in rhythm.

Same shit Kwame Brown had. Confidence issues. Don't think many are expecting great things out of Hibbert, but if he can play some decent defense, that will go a long way.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    yuichi said:
    motown67 said:
    Is Hibbert really going to make a difference for the Lakers? That team is so lacking in talent and they can't even depend upon Kobe playing a full season.

Dumb ass poast. No one is expecting the Lakers to do anything. Funny shit.

Horseleech said:
    yuichi said:
    motown67 said:
    Is Hibbert really going to make a difference for the Lakers? That team is so lacking in talent and they can't even depend upon Kobe playing a full season.

Dumb ass poast. No one is expecting the Lakers to do anything. Funny shit.

Yet we are all obsessed with them.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Tim Duncan, David West & LeMarcus Aldridge(who could play the 3 in spurts now that he has a consistent 3 pointer).

Jeremy Linburger to Dirk....???

Kyrie Irving.......Moe Williams returns/Delly
    Joe Johnson...???..Iman Shumpert
    LeBron James
    Kevin Love
    Tristan Thompson

Lou Williams to Los Angeles.....is he needed for scoring off the bench or are they already guard-heavy?

Karl Anthony-Towns is gonna have a very very good mentor in KG (with his 2 year deal).

For David West taking a significant paycut in going to the Spurs. Curious about the post-NBA career of having that "Champion" attached to your name, and what financial opportunities can or can not arise out of just that association. What are your thoughts?

Tim Duncan, David West & LeMarcus Aldridge(

Pretty much an Allstar team, personnel wise. Gonna be interesting to see how they develop with these guys incorporated. Those two acquisitions definitely don't add speed to their squad though, is my only concern. Another good athlete besides Ginobili and Leonard would help tremendously. You like to see your squad have diversification in your attack.

David West is gonna have an opportunity to do some dirty work though. You need at least ONE dude, be it Dennis Rodman or Peace formerly known as Ron Artest, to grab some extra possessions or play some tough D.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Deandre Jordan is proving that he is part of the Clips dysfunction

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    motown67 said:
    Deandre Jordan is proving that he is part of the Clips dysfunction

Hey Motown,

Jordan needs to see The Wizard for some post moves. Maybe Clippers would have gone to him more if he had develop some semblance of an offensive repertoire.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Reporters are saying that Clippers officials have surrounded Jordan's house and will not let other people in including a representative from Mark Cuban. WTF?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Linsanity!

Whats going on with the Mavs?

Motown67, insider reporting from Deandre Jordan's crib!!

ESPN has nothing to talk about, so this is front page NBA news. Chandler Parsons getting pretty ass hurt though. Deandre Jordan is not a "franchise player" anyway. He's a very good role player.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

That Deandre face though!

Why do the Clippers give refuge to NBA knuckleheads?

Big Baby Davis, Nick Young, Lamar Odom, Stephen Jackson, Matt Barnes, Lance Stephenson, DeAndre Jordan and now they're looking to get Josh Smith?

batmon said:
    Why do the Clippers give refuge to NBA knuckleheads?

Big Baby Davis, Nick Young, Lamar Odom, Stephen Jackson, Matt Barnes, Lance Stephenson, DeAndre Jordan and now they're looking to get Josh Smith?

Same way Apple might get the best talent. And ___ customer service rep gets another kind of talent.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

[removed][removed]

Indiana Pacers Hoosiers Alternative Uniform

Red/Yellow is one of my least favorite colorways...

Those unis are about as good as..

yuichi said:
    Red/Yellow is one of my least favorite colorways...

yeah....Red/Yellow instantly reminds me of Ronald McDonald.

But I do like the throwback lettering and different materials.

I also like what the Milwaukee Bucks have done with their 1000th revamp of their logo/unis.

With so many young athletic guys in the line-up, don't know how the Lakers are gonna use Roy Hibbert, but I hope he can do some good things. As I've said previously, I really liked his game. I hope Brandon Bass can provide some stability in the front court as well.