tell us about your avatar

2»

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Mine is actor Montagu Love. I don't remember why. Maybe I just liked his name.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,101 Posts
    Gary said:

he does model that cigar well, in spite of his balding appearance. are you into cigars and/or balding?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Gary I never took a close look. I thought it was WC Fields which somehow fit your personality.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ketan said:
    Gary said:

he does model that cigar well, in spite of his balding appearance. are you into cigars and/or balding?

Balding mostly.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,101 Posts
    Gary said:
    ketan said:
    Gary said:

Balding mostly.

you should start smoking cigars, dude!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

"What's with the spray paint, man?"
    "What's with your outfit, man?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Grab some wood there, bub. And while you're at it, Hook 'em Horns!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Grab some wood there, bub. And while you're at it, Hook 'em Horns!

One of the best scenes in cinema:

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    But Harvey's avatar isn't Breakfast Club Paul Gleason, it's from one of those shitty parody movies.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    recent. uk election related

older. self explanatory hilarious hat related. ke ke ke ke fuckin rolfcopter

I change it semi regularly, usually it's something kinda Uk or Strut relate.. Selma doing Whipped Cream & Things or Rod Temperton in his Heatwave jumper, that or just some dumb shit I saw on the internet that amused me.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    Mine is the symbol used by Geinoh Yamashirogumi. In particular, the Akira soundtrack (Symphonic Suite Akira) cover.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    a young arvydas sabonis

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    JimBeam said:
    a young arvydas sabonis

Still wishing Dale Brown coulda talked Sabonis and clashing world powers into allowing him to play at LSU.

• HarveyCanal said:
    JimBeam said:
    a young arvydas sabonis

Still wishing Dale Brown coulda talked Sabonis and clashing world powers into allowing him to play at LSU.

HaHa! Yes.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Mine is Tom, the face of the late, great Mars records in Montreal.

• Danno3000 said:

wattap danno

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    there was that dating video and dudes were like which one of these idiots is which strutteur and someone's like oh this is dukeofdelridge and it was a weirdo with a Viking helmet and I ran that for a while until I realized that I actually had a Viking helmet so I just selfilized that shit on some soft preemptive strike go extra far joke so as to cover up for the pain of the initial jab which dammit let's face it I had the same hat and beard dammit

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Danno3000 said:

Oh yes... filthiest record store on earth.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    ...dammit let's face it I had the same hat and beard dammit

LET US FACE IT - The VHS Video Viking got at least one date from his test reel (the best $4 he ever spent), at least one of which resulted in a pregnancy and, AS REAL VIKINGS DO (see R*ping and Plundering), left with the quickness - leaving only a rapidly-revolving Viking hat, cartoon-style and - 9 months or so later...

... Duke O'Delly.

YMD.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    My money is on same dude being J*el's pops too.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    My money is on same dude being J*el's pops too.