I am Hemol, and I beat all of you losers. Just needed to make sure you know.

Comments

• swissbeatz said:
    where is that hilarious pic of the WP logo made with toilet paper ?

from soulonice?

• Yes!!!

The Strut never let me down.

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    Who in the fuck is Hemol?
    Cocaine is a helluva drug...

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Hemol is the man I've known him for damn near a decade now... He used to come into Kinkos where I worked and rummage through the Lost and Found. Later he shut down the local rap battle circuit in Orlando and seemingly vanished until he poped up at a dj gig I had in Vegas. He came out of the woodwork with wax that he shared and danced to the funk. Dude was nice enough to hang and didn't judge when I'd clearly had to much tequila. Long live Hemol! Oh and Wax Poe has fallin off... Still buying every issue though.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    YNOT said:
    He used to come into Kinkos where I worked and rummage through the Lost and Found.

YNOT said:
    the local rap battle circuit in Orlando

YNOT said:
    seemingly vanished until he pooped up

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    He pooped up on Soul Strut too.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Wait a second. I remember this guy. He used to post under a different username and posted the best rap battle video ever. At one point he was complimenting the other guy saying like "you're really cool and everybody likes you" and the best line ever:

"you've got a magical head
    Like balancing a rock on top of a thread"

I used to quote that all the time. At some point I think he was living in a van or something.

I'm right, right? What was his old username? That dude used to kill me!

Gary said:
    Wait a second. I remember this guy. He used to post under a different username and posted the best rap battle video ever. At one point he was complimenting the other guy saying like "you're really cool and everybody likes you" and the best line ever:

YNOT said:
    he shut down the local rap battle circuit in Orlando

Surely I'm not the only one who is enjoying imagining the wylde goings-on that must compose the day-to-day grind of the cut-throat Orlando rap battle circuit.

• Gary said:

I'm right, right? What was his old username? That dude used to kill me!

Noth.
    and flip flops

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    Gary said:

YNOT said:
    he shut down the local rap battle circuit in Orlando

Surely I'm not the only one who is enjoying imagining the wylde goings-on that must compose the day-to-day grind of the cut-throat Orlando rap battle circuit.

The Orlando Battle rap circuit is actually decent... Not really my thing but several of the local cats stepped it up with Grind time now and have battle rap careers. I remember the good ol days of Hemol on the strut, he was the 1st to champion Drake... One time I made the mistake of calling him Hemold irl, which he didn't take kindly to.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

• ppadilha said:
    DB_Cooper said:

this is like the "waiting for guffman" of soulstrut

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Yeah right! Noth! Haha

• reminds me of bob odenkirk's classic moves during the freestyle rap competition in "monks v. fat kids":

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    what are dudes hoping to gain with their fabricated hiphop aliases? sheeeesh

making a living? getting attention from worthwhile women? making the world a better place?

• raer footage

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    That 'Dirty Grandpa' shit has me thinking that Hemol is the greatest troll ever on SS.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    reminds me of bob odenkirk's classic moves during the freestyle rap competition in "monks v. fat kids":

Gordon Crisp in the house!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    "Rap is something you do; flip flops are something you live."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know you lost. Bad. Faux rillz, Batmon, Noz, Bassie, O Dub, and the rest of the hatters I can't remember, all yall lost. Cause it's 2014 and my work with Mishka from 2010-2012 had a pretty big impact on hip hop. And that lead to me writing for Wax Poetics, which also led to me becoming an A&R for Wax Poetics. It's pretty incredible to be working with such an amazing and influential company.

:get_on_my_level:

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Schadenfreude
    Being hoist by your own petard
    Karma is a bitch

Which to file under?

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    skel said:
    Schadenfreude
    Being hoist by your own petard
    Karma is a bitch

Which to file under?

Anti-Jugad

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Lol yes

Hemold the king of reverse Jugaad.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    skel said:
    Lol yes

Hemold the king of reverse Jugaad.

Henceforth, this dance maneuver will be known as 'The Reverse Jugaad'.....

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    hemold-R

b/w

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    what did i just read
    i seriously did not understand 90% of that

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    That's very confusing.

vintageinfants said:

So am I to understand that that hot musical fire was produced by a dude named Braden Morgan (because spelling your name backwards is the quickest way to turn your white privilege into street cred)? Hot fire, Braden. Courtney n' nem must be going nuts.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I can't embed because I am on my phone, but this video...oh man...takes place around the corner from Groove Merchant. I have no idea what alternative universe it takes place in though.