TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    City have (some) money available to spend (THANKS, CARTEL), but there are not enough world-class players available.

You live on a council estate and win the lottery, but no-one in the nice houses is selling

b/w

You get a nice house but they park their Ferraris on your drive, shove dog muck through man's door and call man a bumbaclark (sic) Clampett.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    It's not the player, it's the manager.
    Dude is a wet lettuce.

Granted, the loc is unappealing, relative to the bright lights of London or the climate / lifestyle of the Spanish hubs.
    And clearly the German locs are attractive: witness Doc and Junior.

YOU CAN FIND ME AT THE BALLET
    ERRR' NIGHT ^^^

Germany doe... Girls with unshaven armpits will never offset the subliminal, ever-present sound of Grandad-turning-in-his-grave.

Instant boner-softener.

Doc should be hanging his head in shame. Stan Boardman got a petition going 'bout that one.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR "IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE BEATLES."

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    MP is a odd choice for City, I guess he's rated but his cv isn't exactly convincing.

Wenger lost his way a while back. I think the years of saying he 'didn't see it' took their toll and he completely abandoned the dark arts. He has been filling the squad with nice guys ever since. Unfortunately it seem to go further than that and he decided defending wasn't important anymore, gave up on DMs completely, and refuses to spend any proper money filling defensive positions. 40 million on a CM we don't need is fine, but defenders have to pulled from the bargain basement.

Shit is frustrating. But the choices for a replacement are equally grim.

Surely there has to be someone other than Mourinho who has a clue.
    Pep Guardianangel? Chelsea have had a few decent ones in the 27 others Mr Abramovich has tried between Joses.. Gus Hi-jinks? Ancelotti?

• I think both teams were sorely missing the class required in key moments. Giroud was straight up shitty(but getting in the positions) and Dzeko missed a golden too. Been shown time and time again in the Champions League that you have to take any chances you get..

Playing Cazorla and Ozil together against Monaco's midfield was a bad choice by Wenger. These type of games are made for the more consistent/experienced Rosicky imo.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    badder_than_evil said:

Playing Cazorla and Ozil together against Monaco's midfield was a bad choice by Wenger. These type of games are made for the more consistent/experienced Rosicky imo.

Agreed, but the main problem is Ozil. Our best performances have been without him in the team. And while Wenger has recently been quoted in the press "warning Wilshire that he will not get back into the first XI without earning his place", Mesut is always an automatic first pick. He was so anonymous last night it's like we were playing with 10 men.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ozil has been pretty good since he came back from injury tbf. He's been pretty consistently scoring and providing assists. The problem with him is that when things aren't going well he can seem to go missing and his lackadaisical style makes it look a lot worse.

The real problem imho is, unfortunately, the same problem we've had for way too long now, there's no real balance to the team.

I could ramble further but i think i'd even bore myself it's been said so many times already.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ha. This week hasn't been the best reflection on PL teams.

Blown the Fantasy this week.

In hospital all yesterday, Mrs poorly. Late one. Took #1 to his match this morning.

Left 2 Chelski mugs up in thar. They ain't playing. Deadline ship disappearing over the horizzle.

WMIC.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I haven't looked at my fantasy team since about week 3. Amazed I'm not last.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Back II The Future in Scotish - https://twitter.com/BackTaeTheToon

"Ah'm sure ye can get plutonium nae borra at your bit, Merty, but in this pert ae Glesga, it's hard tae come by!"

By Weegies. For Weegies.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Blown the Fantasy this week.

Same. Haven't been looking lately. Didn't realize that 5 guys weren't even playing this week.

At least Liverpool is finally playing well the last bit.

DOR said:

At least Liverpool is finally playing well the last bit.

Pochettino-esque

Props

Meh.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Private Issue Hellfire Boner - NewWave Synth Sausage Fest LQQK

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Yaya Toure said:
    Meh.

I am more of an Inzaghi so I'll take that as a compliment.

City can't get JoMo, so there's only really 2 candidates: Diego Simeone from Athleticism Madrid, or Ceasar from Planet of the Apes.
    Current dude is more dead man walking than Holloway.

He's been in the job less than two seasons, won the league in his first. Can't spend on who he wants thanks to "Fair Play". There's only so many world-class players around and City don't have enough. Will be the same story whoever is the gaffer, even JM. It's a decent squad, as second-place in the league testifies to, but it's not good enough to compete in the big pond. I don't think any English sides are.

SAILOR VEE.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    meanwhile, in Argentina:

DIEGO'S GOT A BRAND NEW FACE

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    MY EYES!!

• i would like to be the first to wish mr maradona a graceful transition.

J i m s t e r said:
    He's been in the job less than two seasons, won the league in his first. Can't spend on who he wants thanks to "Fair Play". There's only so many world-class players around and City don't have enough. Will be the same story whoever is the gaffer, even JM. It's a decent squad, as second-place in the league testifies to, but it's not good enough to compete in the big pond. I don't think any English sides are.

SAILOR VEE.

Weak sauce

B/w

Dude is toast, end 2016 latest

Maradona... SMFH.

b/w

Well, he does get the ball first...

Ill-judged, doe. Was there intent to follow through? Probably.

If I was red-carded after that, I'd not object.

“I would never go out and mean to hurt somebody.”

KKKunt (copyright Kala). Ex-Spud cunt too.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Salah is beasting for his new squad

Mohamed Salah goal vs Juventus / Juventus 1 - 2 Fiorentina:

I feel like shurle..cuadrado and salah are all wssentially as skilled..quick and a threat on the right as well as spark plug late goal types..fiora got the best of the deal..but like bertrand leaving chelsea is just too deep to be affected