Happy Bday Vintageinfants

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited February 2015 in Strut Central
Had the pleasure of meeting/drinking this fine gentlemean this year and its was quite the revelation
I still remember him coming onto the board and making an immediate impact slowly solidifying his staus as one of the pillars of the strut and also holding it down for all us canucks on the regular

enjoy the year and keep winning at life

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    How do I buy him a beer through Instagram?

His dog jumping in slow mo vidz are top notch!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    HAPPY BRONDAY J***. YOU OLD AS FUCK, SON.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Happy Birthday...Get Drunk.

• Only know the bro via the i-webs, but seems hella chill

Happy e-b-day, e-buddy

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Happy Birthday and many more.....before this ride is over we're gonna sit down and have a beer or three.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    DOR said:
    His dog jumping in slow mo vidz are top notch!

^^^^^ Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many gin and tonics coming your way with the ease of your slo-mo doggie getting that milk bone on Instagram.

• thanks team. good lookin' out.

for what it's worth, this thread still means a little bit more to me than the hundreds of people i really have no opinion of puking their generic brand of well-wishery onto my facebook timeline.

for good measure, a tale of achieving your goals in the face of impossible odds:

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    Happy birthday, VI!

Oh, I think it was you who was riding hoard for cold beer inna hot shower, and I just need to let you know that I finally tried it and it was lovely... felt like an outdoor hot tub in the dead of winter.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    thanks team. good lookin' out.

for what it's worth, this thread still means a little bit more to me than the hundreds of people i really have no opinion of puking their generic brand of well-wishery onto my facebook timeline.

ha! i feel you.

Happy Birthday Toronto guy with the nice ass TV setup!

• I didn't know Canadians had birthdays. But happy birthday anyway.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Happy birthday, J***

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

LOL, the penultimate jump where his lip has just touched the biscuit, and he pauses that bit longer before the next jump with a look that's a mixture of [em]"Uggghh, so close! Sooo close!"[/em] and [em]"Wait... are you fucking with me?"[/em]

Happy birthday you dirty old slag*. I'm raising a glass of Glenfarclas in your honour. Always a pleasure to read your contributions - more power to your elbow.

*I should add that being called a dirty old slag is actually a term of endearment this side of the pond.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    VI is dude.

Best LinkedIn pic ever.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

YES! Have an upvote on aww !

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Don't know if you've already seen it J**l, but if not, happy birthday:

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    Happy birthday and sorry that I sometimes read your username as VenerealDiseases!!!!!

• the man. happy b-day!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Respect!
    Happy birthday.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Happy birthday, Vintageinfants!!! You're one of my favorite posters, and I wish all the best.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• HBD JKB!!!

When you coming to LA, Holmes?

• Happy Birthday. I could not think of a better old babies to have known.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    Still searching for the perfect Dandelion and Burdock boiled-sweet goodness for man.

(UK DATE FORMAT DD/MM/YYYY)

• thanks for all the kind words guys, i truly do appreciate it.

birthday dinner:

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Happy Birsday!
    Ur grams make me feel like a loser!

• Fuck how did I miss this thraed?!?!?!

Happy Belated J*el!!!

My $1600 MSRP bike is gonna cost me $875 taxes and shipping in... so holler at a player if you need an upgrade. I'm in full fuck-feb-wheres-my-sun-grrr-I-hate-life hermit mode. But once it gets a little nicer out I will definitely be buying you a drink. Let's make that Toronto Strut meet-up happen!!

Hope you had a rad birthday!