Tyrone Tellington aka lmta00 - EBAY related

nosawanosawa 89 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone know Tyrone aka ebay seller lmta00 ? Baltimore area.This dud(e) has strung me along for months & months about refunding my payment for a $100+ LP which was returned to him,(which he did received BTW) after a very poor grading on his behalf, pretty much all his records were graded as NM- and in reality were far from.This auction was from back in March or April... So if you post on this board Tyrone or if anyone that knows him can prompt, would more than appreciate the help.Thanks in advance

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Oh you mean "Fusion Unltd". Dude doesn't haven't the best track record, he has owed me a 45rpm for 3 years now. On that note I fucked up and owe somebody as well! This is the same dude that head mega heat for sale a while back on ebay using his girlfriends name and address and when I emailed him he acted like he was somebody else! Lol. This guy has story after story.

• nosawanosawa 89 Posts
    Oh you mean "Fusion Unltd". Dude doesn't haven't the best track record, he has owed me a 45rpm for 3 years now. On that note I fucked up and owe somebody as well! This is the same dude that head mega heat for sale a while back on ebay using his girlfriends name and address and when I emailed him he acted like he was somebody else! Lol. This guy has story after story.

Oh boy, thanks for the heads up Dee

• who cares if he had records on ebay under someones else name?
    this guy kno's his shit about records & beats...dont speak about things & someone u dont kno.
    i am from bmore & i kno him well...he is no joke.!
    so if u hve sumthn 2 say or need 2 adress him in any way...hit @ [email]supaugly00@gmail.com[/email]
    oh, the person tht said he owes u a 45 from 3yrs ago dont hide u kno how 2 contact him.

one,
    supaugly00

• holla @ him if u want ur 45...dont try 2 bash him online & whn u see him dont say shit 2 him..
    by the way he has ur 45!

holla

• yo!
    i work for tyrone...
    its not cool 2 try 2 put him on blast...contact him threw me @ [email]supaugly00@gmail.com[/email]

ill will deal with this....4u!

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Ray, you home?

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Ray, you home?

yup...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Somebody I don't know? Hmmmmmm............ I get the strange feeling this dude I DON'T KNOW called me a few times over the weekend! Lol.

• nosawanosawa 89 Posts
    Please get in touch...

• nosawanosawa 89 Posts
    Sorry to bore the rest of you.... but it's got to be done, pay me now TT

• tyrone tellington aka LMTA00 aka FusionUnltd is a fucking scum bag. he rips people off. beware everyone. grimey assed punk. here's his number (484) 986-8110 or (610) 430-6717 or (484) 924-9005

addresses you can find him at 4206 Eland Downe Phoenixville, PA 19460 or 1416 ross lane Kimberton pa 19442
    Attached files

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    :dominoes:

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I'm confused.

Young Ford Model / Crate Digger from from Colombia gets ripped off by late 90s beat tape washup?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    This is the Soul Strut that I miss!

• Electrode said:
    This is the Soul Strut that I miss!

:sonned::walk_away_son:

• tyrone tellington aka LMTA00 aka FusionUnltd is a fucking scum bag. he rips people off. beware everyone. grimey assed punk. here's his number (484) 986-8110 or (610) 430-6717 or (484) 924-9005

addresses you can find him at 4206 Eland Downe Phoenixville, PA 19460 or 1416 ross lane Kimberton pa 19442
    Attached files

• How do you know fusion unltd?