Mistakes, Distractions, and Other Music Video Bloopers

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited January 2015 in Strut Central
Was watching an Onyx video today on Youtube, and noticed that when they did the obligatory booty zoom in during the video, the girl had a hole in her pants smack in the middle of the crack of her ass. It seemed pretty cheap and cheesy even for a video where 75% of it is spent just of Onyx standing on/around a dumpster in front of a Kennedy Fried Chicken.

Have you noticed anything else like this in videos - mistakes, accidents, distractions, bloopers?

Bonus for songs/videos with lines equivalent to "Sometimes I feel like a nut; it melts in your mouth, not in your butt" (2:58)

Hole in the pants is at 1:29 - easier to notice on the full site.

Comments

• My sister noticed years back that one of Destiny's Child nearly falls out the back of the car at the end of the Bugaboo video.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    badder_than_evil said:
    My sister noticed years back that one of Destiny's Child nearly falls out the back of the car at the end of the Bugaboo video.

Kelly Rowland does look a little surprised when the car takes off.

I know more of you know some....

• Pointer Sisters "I'm So Excited"

Having trouble posting the link, but at 0:56 one of the sisters flashes her GW

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    Chick with the crabs to the left of Britney in her "Sometimes" vid.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    Pointer Sisters "I'm So Excited"

Having trouble posting the link, but at 0:56 one of the sisters flashes her GW

First checked the video, good catch.
    Then looked up the meaning of GW.
    Either George Washington or Good Work.

"Did you see her flash her George Washington? Yeah, her good work is hot!"

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Glass Window?
    Girl Willy?
    Grandma Wheezy?
    Golden Wizard?

- spidey

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    This was mentioned here before, but the guy slipping on the icy concrete in the Black Moon video.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Dudes on phones while bouncing around.

• Electrode said:
    This was mentioned here before, but the guy slipping on the icy concrete in the Black Moon video.

Love it. Hahaha. It's all I can see now. Even if I try to watch Buckshot, the dude falling catches my eye.

• DJ_Enki said:
    Dudes on phones while bouncing around.

The part when he says and "we both loved hip hop" and does some fairly aggressive scratching type rap hands is funny.

• good spotting on the Pointers Sisters vid, fairly blatant really!
    GW, took me a minute. heh.

• One of the S1W's falls over during Night Of The Living Baseheads video.

Controller_7 said:
    Electrode said:

Love it. Hahaha. It's all I can see now. Even if I try to watch Buckshot, the dude falling catches my eye.

I watched that whole video and didn't see it, then clicked play and again and bam... it's so obvious when you know it is there.

SPlDEY said:
    Glass Window?
    Girl Willy?
    Grandma Wheezy?
    Golden Wizard?

- spidey

From the video I am assuming it means soapy gwagina?