What track do you have the most copies of in all formats?

mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
edited January 2015 in Strut Central
I think I have Aretha "Rocksteday" on about 8 different things including 45s/ 12inch re-edit / lp / comps.
I was also very onto Chant of Ossanha (Canto de Ossanha) by Tamba Trio A&M version for a while. Probably have 5 copies of that across various formats as well.

How about you?

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Big Chief.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    Given that I have about 20 odd copies of Thriller lying around somewhere, I'd say that whole album. But if format diversity is important than... hmm... might also be Aretha, but 'Do Right Woman'. I have it on two LPs, 7" and cassette.

By the way, check out the trippy Lebanese version of the Spanish Harlem 7":

It says 'MFD By Phillips Liban S.A' - anyone have other stuff manufactured there? Wonder what Lebanon was like in the 70s??!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I'd have to say "Soul Makossa" which I have on two LPs, a 12", and two 45s. In addition, I have "3 Feet High and Rising" on cassette, LP, and CD, and the same with "Critical Beatdown", "The Infamous", "Criminal Minded," "Strictly Business", and a few other hip-hop joints. I have a grip of albums on both LP and CD, too many to count.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Albert King - Cold Feet

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I have the Bad Brains "Pay To Cum" on at least 6 or 8 records, but they aren't all the same version. Add in CD and cassette versions and I'm well over a dozen.