This can't be real

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited December 2014 in Strut Central

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I find the fact he's holding the gun sideways to be as disturbing as the story...

http://www.ktvu.com/story/27606016/undercover-cop-pulls-gun-on-demonstrators

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    For those who didn't listen cause the stench of smegma was too overpowering:

Dickbreath said:
    I like the paranoia that some of you have thinking that we live in a police state.

At least no sphincters were hurt in this incident.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Index finger placement tells me he is trained to use that firearm. Probably real.

• this ended up being that he was an undercover cop and his partner was being assaulted. I guess his reason for pulling a weapon was sorta legitimate but why was there an undercover cop in the protests at all. Thats crazy

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    Gnat said:
    I find the fact he's holding the gun sideways to be as disturbing as the story...

http://www.ktvu.com/story/27606016/undercover-cop-pulls-gun-on-demonstrators

"Hey, Chief, can I hold my gun sideways? It looks so cool."

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    this ended up being that he was an undercover cop and his partner was being assaulted. I guess his reason for pulling a weapon was sorta legitimate but why was there an undercover cop in the protests at all. Thats crazy

Not crazy but standard procedure. It's called "agent provocateur".

So laughable with the gun sideways... everybody who's ever emptied a bunch of clips knows how completely retarded this is... you'd end up with shells in your face, down your shirt and other places where you don't want them. "professionally trained" hahaha! How? By watching a bunch of gangsta videos?

Why are all those cops fat and un-fit by the way? Bunch of soft, useless minimal wage motherfuckers...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Frank said:
    Grandfather said:
    this ended up being that he was an undercover cop and his partner was being assaulted. I guess his reason for pulling a weapon was sorta legitimate but why was there an undercover cop in the protests at all. Thats crazy

Not crazy but standard procedure. It's called "agent provocateur".

So laughable with the gun sideways... everybody who's ever emptied a bunch of clips knows how completely retarded this is... you'd end up with shells in your face, down your shirt and other places where you don't want them. "professionally trained" hahaha! How? By watching a bunch of gangsta videos?

Why are all those cops fat and un-fit by the way? Bunch of soft, useless minimal wage motherfuckers...

A hot shell down the shirt would be pretty hilarious.

My guess is that he has the gun turned down to clear his field of vision, and his index finger is OFF the trigger. that's pretty standard firearm training

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    By holding it sideways he actually blocks much much more of his field of vision than holding it the (only) correct way. Holding a handgun sideways only makes sense if you hold it the other way round so it ejects straight down which makes it easier to collect spent shells from the floor. Holding it so it ejects into the air makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

If anything, this perfectly illustrates the downside of drone led wars. In the good old days dimwit bullies like this bag of body fat would be sent to some war to hopefully not come back from. Take Darwin out of the equation and your left with a tepid puddle for a gene pool.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    These dudes are doing what they are told. Things need to change upstairs. A corrupt institution breeds corrupt individuals.

He's probably ex military.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Years ago we had the 'why hold gun sideways' thread here.
    I think the consensus was that Hollywood directors like it because the gun doesn't obscure the actors face.

Here is a site that gives a good (or not so good) reason for doing it.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2212899/Marine-marksman-sheds-light-gunmen-hood-unwittingly-use-known-aiming-technique.html

Bottom line, it's a quick - but inaccurate - way to aim a gun.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,100 Posts
    Delay said:
    These dudes are doing what they are told. Things need to change upstairs. A corrupt institution breeds corrupt individuals.

I agree... I mean, if you kill a kid "by mistake" you committed manslaughter at the very least - you are criminally responsible. But use of agent provocateurs is probably being directed/approved by managers or "the chief".

Still, I think cops should face total mellow harshing penalty for acting unethically ... and being an agent provocateur or unlawful detention/harassment (among others) are mad dirty things to do.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Frank and I marched in a police protest in downtown Manhattan once. my anger has turned to embarrassment at this point. This city's police and first responders are seriously flawed.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Tom, I'll never forget the crowd in front of that pub taunting and ridiculing protesters in support of their rapist cop buddies.

• Frank said:
    Tom, I'll never forget the crowd in front of that pub taunting and ridiculing protesters in support of their rapist cop buddies.

This kind of "loyalty" is disgusting. Especially when you think about the fact that these people are the ones who swore oaths to protect other people's rights and lives.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    "A Northern California police department put one of its officers on leave Monday and is investigating threatening comments from his Twitter account about demonstrators who have participated in protests over the recent deaths of unarmed black men in Ferguson, Missouri and New York."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/officer-leave-tweets-threaten-protesters-27621042

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

The common pig groupie.

Easily recognizable features:

-Nauseating dickbreath.

-Squeals when in heat.

-Lizard eyes that glow in the dark.

-budget pants, generously covered with cum stains

• Frank said:

The common pig groupie.

Easily recognizable features:

-Nauseating dickbreath.

-Squeals when in heat.