Q4 2014 Strut Beats.

2»

Comments

• New thing that happened pretty quick tonight. Crusaders sample. Lots of different loops for the drums. This is kinda rough at the moment.

• BeatChemist said:

New thing that happened pretty quick tonight. Crusaders sample. Lots of different loops for the drums. This is kinda rough at the moment.

Nice.

• Diggin that love Crusade. Dope.

Just a little Sunday jammin' on the Wurlitzer. Pretty terrible video, more of a listener.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    BeatChemist said:

New thing that happened pretty quick tonight. Crusaders sample. Lots of different loops for the drums. This is kinda rough at the moment.

Nice to hear a beefier use of that sample than the N.O.W. version (which is a bit too smooth) :

• This is a track I'm working on with a friend from Taiwan. Still working out some changes/layers in the beat. Any feedback is appreciated!

• Really liking the vocal Beatchemist!
    backing is cool, a nice low key roll to it.
    plenty of room / opportunities there to switch things up, I would definitely have a switch in the drums.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts

• is this also the Q1-2 2015 beats thread?

Asking for a friend...

• rain103rain103 476 Posts

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    http://www.soulstrut.com/forums/viewthread/78188/
    thats the one I started when I couldnt find a 2015 thread (although I remember seeing one but my search game is weak)

• good call - I'll visit that one, cheers

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    TheDollarBinDon said:

If you guys haven't heard this yet, then you need to. One of my current favourites!

Think the middle section might need some work.