drinking in the shower

2»

Comments

• Vintage Inf got that Dove for Men shampoo with caffeine in it. I see you.

B/w how do you guys keep the drinks still with all the aggressive masturbation?

B/w I've never had any type of beverage in the shower, but did notice that tooth paste felt mintier and more refreshing in the shower.

B/w someone invent a shower cap beer helmet thingy. Or a suction cup rabbit water type dispenser where you nibble at the tip to get your beer. Oh my!

• Yes. I have basketball games friday nights and when i get home, before I head out, i'll shower and have a beer. its a weekly thing. A MUST.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    Yes. I have basketball games friday nights and when i get home, before I head out, i'll shower and have a beer. its a weekly thing. A MUST.

Wait - so you get home from work, and before you go out to play basketball you get drunk in the shower? Doesn't sound like a particularly competitive game.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    tooth paste felt mintier and more refreshing in the shower.

I couldn't clean my teeth with warm water. And what if an errant blob of toothpaste landed on one's glans?

MINTY WOULD NOT EVEN COME INTO IT.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Controller_7 said:
    tooth paste felt mintier and more refreshing in the shower.

And what if an errant blob of toothpaste landed on one's glans?

MINTY WOULD NOT EVEN COME INTO IT.

That's a relief!

• Duderonomy said:
    Grandfather said:
    Yes. I have basketball games friday nights and when i get home, before I head out, i'll shower and have a beer. its a weekly thing. A MUST.

Wait - so you get home from work, and before you go out to play basketball you get drunk in the shower? Doesn't sound like a particularly competitive game.

I was unclear, I meant after the game. I'll usually go straight to gym from work fridays but when we have a late game I'll drink a few beers before we play and a few after.

• i invented that shit.

just kidding. the humble version of the above sentence is, thank god i'm not the only person who loves doing this. my dad used to blast cassettes in his bathroom at an ungodly volume while showering so i think i started early as far as knowing that a shower could be more than a shower, it could be a transcendental experience.

back in 2002 when i lived in miami for a minute i had a really great ledge in my shower for this sort of thing- a very broad sexy ledge that made the shower feel unconfined and room-like. the ledge was far from the spray but within arms reach, so i would have a bunch of lit botanica prayer candles, my collection of recent rocks and glass, a spliff, and a cocktail. record blasting from the adjacent room. and at one point a portable in the bathroom for that last part. it was more for the mood than any drinking imperative. i loved it. i miss those days.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    This reminds me of the LSD spoken word record where at one point a woman describes taking a shower after dosing then feeling like every water droplet alternating hot and cold.
    :cry: :face_melt: :cry:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Nah.

Drugs and Dranks in a bubblebath w/ company is cool.

• what better way to start the weekend?

as you will note; new tiles, and i've had a shelf put in with extra space for beer.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I am planning a master bath renovation for the spring and I think beer accommodation has become a new design consideration. Thanks.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    I'd say I want to try this but I'm a morning shower person and it's so ingrained into my routine that I don't think I could change that. Maybe when the summer kicks in down here and we're in two-shower weather I'll give it a try.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    I'd say I want to try this but I'm a morning shower person and it's so ingrained into my routine that I don't think I could change that. Maybe when the summer kicks in down here and we're in two-shower weather I'll give it a try.

Yea, I mainly did this when I had manual labor jobs and showered when i came home and could get booze in me fast enough.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    asstro said:
    I am planning a master bath renovation for the spring and I think beer accommodation has become a new design consideration. Thanks.