Another Strutter killin It.

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited June 2014 in Strut Central
Probably a little self serving here but f-it.
Long time strutter Stone Hands' record is finally coming out on Piecelock and it's a beast. Seriously.
Excellent summertime vibes and I think many here would enjoy the record - I'm sure at least a few of you have ended up with the 45.

The cover glows in the dark too. Cop it here before they are all gone.

Comments

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Your website is dead at the moment, at least it is on my moblie device. I am nowhere near my pc to see if will work on it right now.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Sounds great... very unique. Just coppethed. Keep up the good work!

• StoneHandsStoneHands 341 Posts
    Huge thanks to Thes, who mixed the record and did an amazing job with the packaging - I couldnt be happier with the outcome.
    Hopefully some folks here dig it!
    To all the Toronto strutteurs - we got a release show at the Monarch July 11th - swing through!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Nice.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Very cool, really liked your beatoff submissions too!

• StoneHands said:
    Huge thanks to Thes, who mixed the record and did an amazing job with the packaging - I couldnt be happier with the outcome.
    To all the Toronto strutteurs - we got a release show at the Monarch July 11th - swing through!

down

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    I'm sure at least a few of you have ended up with the 45.

Hang With Fang was an unexpected bonus. Props Stonehands & Thes!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Purchased. Look forward to show.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    StoneHands said:

Be there for sure. You selling vinyl at the show? Or should I cop that online now before it sells out???

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Dope! Congrats! Will cop.

We should have vinyl at the show - look forward to seeing yall there. im the bass player with the lethal hat/beard combo - introduce yourselves!

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    StoneHands said:
    We should have vinyl at the show - look forward to seeing yall there. im the bass player with the lethal hat/beard combo - introduce yourselves!

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

BeatChemist said:
    StoneHands said:

Be there for sure. You selling vinyl at the show? Or should I cop that online now before it sells out???

We should do a strut gathering beforehand or some such. I don't think I'll recognise anyone anymore.

Danno3000 said:
    BeatChemist said:
    StoneHands said:

We should do a strut gathering beforehand or some such. I don't think I'll recognise anyone anymore.

Nope? I here superpoaster will be there. I'll be the guy with purple glasses.

• Danno3000 said:
    Danno3000 said:
    BeatChemist said:
    StoneHands said:

Nope? I here superpoaster will be there. I'll be the guy with purple glasses.

i've been trying to make this happen all week, but i'm in a wedding tomorrow morning and i can't break away for tonight. shit goddamn.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    ^^ Ditto - was hoping to come out, but it's not going to happen...

All good - will hit yall up about next show, hopefully we can have a get together of some sorts

It was a good show. Look forward to the next one.

The album is killer! The production is really nice. Well done.

Thanks man!

Yes.

WIld Scandinavian Oak.

No.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    StoneHands said:
    Yes.

WIld Scandinavian Oak.

No.

Bravo.