102 Secret, Insane, Cosmic, Monster Scat Breaks and Fuzz Drama Psych Loops

2»

Comments

• Frank said:
    Da Vinylmentalist said:
    Lol a German schooling a Russian on human rights.

Germany today actually has a pretty decent human rights record. A much better one than the US and light years away from Russia.

Not that this would mean much to me personally cause I don't have a single patriotic bone in my body. Not even a patriotic scrap of cartilage. To be perfectly honest, the Krauts, I can't fucking stand them. People in general repulse me. Especially pretentious half-witts like you.

Not sure what your point is, if you want to relativize what's happening in Russia right now with Nazi Germany then I really wonder what sort of a point that would be and who you aim to please with this derailed train of thought. Despite your own mis-guided ego that is. But if you like to revisit the 30s to 40s, don't forget that Stalin's home made '32-'33 famine alone killed around 8 million people with the total death toll of the Stalin regime clocking in at around 20-60 million depending on the source you want to believe.

Secret squirrel soviet dude stated that the concept of racism is completely foreign to Russian society and would simply not exist in Russia. I proved him wrong. Now you're attacking me for being german? What kind of sense does this make? What's wrong with you fucking people? Do you feel like you're in a competition of what's the best country of all? There's no such thing. People are shit wherever you go, only some places there's less corruption than others. Some places resemble an out of control police state more than others. Some places foreigners have a bigger chance of getting killed in the street then in others. Some places, food, wine and spirits are better than other places. I make my choice according to season and momentary, personal preference and believe me when I say that I'd much rather live in Nigeria than in fucking Russia but again, that's just me.

The human rights record in general is better than in Russia but similar things happened in Germany recently too, such as all those arson attacks during the nineties or the kebab restaurant killings. All in all there have been hundreds of race motivated killings the past two decades in Germany.

I'm of part German descent myself, so I'm not attacking you for being German. As Western Europeans in general we just should think twice before getting on our high horse and start calling other people racist.

• finelikewine said:
    Godwin's law in full effect here...

Funny because I didn't see any mention of World War 2 in here.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    Da Vinylmentalist said:
    finelikewine said:
    Godwin's law in full effect here...

Funny because I didn't see any mention of World War 2 in here.

All efforts to prove that one nation is worse than other nation is not far away from Hitler's idea and a priory are wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    sovietfreestyle said:

2 Frank: I did not tell that racism completely don't exist.

Maybe next time think before you type and don't forget what you said the moment you said it because this is exactly what you did:

sovietfreestyle said:
    2 Jimster: what kind of racism? do you know how ussr suffered from the war with hitler? do you think that racism can seriously exist in russia after that?

I thought this statement was worth it to be proven wrong.

I provided you with documented, real life facts about the killings of various foreign students in St. Petersburg for purely racist motivations which caused the flight of more than 1.500 foreign students (all within a few months) back to their home countries. This instance alone is a unique occurrence that has no comparison in modern history. I also provided you with the exact statistics as established by a internationally respected Russian NGO. You dismissed all as "internet crap" and tried to explain the impact of millions of Central Asian immigrants as an understandable motive for racist hordes to declare open season on these people. A train of thought that I personally find disgusting.

sovietfreestyle said:

You are trying to show here that Russians are more racists than others. All efforts to prove that one nation is worse than other nation is not far away from Hitler's idea and a priory are wrong.

I never said racism wouldn't exist elsewhere. However, nobody with half a brain would argue the fact that the racist violence in Russia is on a whole other level than most other places. There is no question that out of all the nations of this world, some are more fucked up than others. Why do you think so many Russians take on great hardship to get the fuck out of there? What this has to do with Hitler completely escapes me. I salute you for every single nazi pig that was killed by the Red Army. If I have one personal beef with Russia than it's that your people allowed my piece of shit nazi grandfather to leave his Russian prison camp, go back to germany and proceed to whine into my small kid's ears about the hardship he had endured. Piece of shit kept Hitler's Mein Kampf in his bookshelf until he died and he'd been better off in a shallow grave somewhere in the Taiga.

sovietfreestyle said:
    Everything depends on the point of view. I have many friends from many countries who live in Moscow and does not experience any problems with racism bullshit and love to live here.

How many of them are African or Asian?

Did you watch the video I embedded at all? I guess not, it's probably just "internet crap".

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Da Vinylmentalist said:

The human rights record in general is better than in Russia but similar things happened in Germany recently too, such as all those arson attacks during the nineties or the kebab restaurant killings. All in all there have been hundreds of race motivated killings the past two decades in Germany.

Germany's human rights record is much better than the US and light years away from Russia's which can only be described as deplorable. If in doubt, ask any international human rights group.

I'm not holding up any flag here... just stating facts.

I totally agree that there is a shit ton of racist Germans. Would anybody make any "no, no racism in Germany" statement, I'd be the first to stand up and put them into place, believe me that.

However, I want to urge you to state your source from where you got these "hundreds of race motivated killings the past two decades in Germany".

As far as I know, since 1990 there were around 60 killings committed by nazis in Germany. Around half of them race motivated, the other victims were attacked because they were homeless, because of their political beliefs or because of the way they looked... not saying any of this is not fucked up, I spent my teenage years as a punk with purple, blue or otherwise unnatural looking hair in rural Southern Germany and had to run from skinheads and other nazis more often than I can count. My friends and I once went to a NPD convention and threw butyric acid at these fucks so no need to question which side I'm on.

• "How many of them are African or Asian?"

No African but plenty of Asian looking. You should know that Russia is between Europe and Asia. In Russia there are many regions where many people has Asian type of appearance like Buryatiya, Kalmykia, Tatarstan, Bashkiria etc. It's tough to be nazist in Russia as probably more than 1/3 of Russians doesn't look slavic. My girlfriend has Asian appearance. One of my best friends is from Pakistan and unlike me he is allowed to the poshy places of Moscow. I can continue but it doesnt make sense.

"Did you watch the video I embedded at all? I guess not, it's probably just "internet crap"."

You did not discover anything new with these videos. There were special reports about these nazi organisations even at our federal TV channels. So in Russia everyone knows about it. There was some histeria about it few years ago on TV. Did not hear about these fuckers for last couple of years.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    This discussion is very important.