Can I borrow $9.99 (drunken plea)

13»

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I have always respected the leisure-heavy aesthetic of the flip flop. Wearing them clearly indicates you are not about to be doing any work or serious business anytime soon.

But this has to be weighed against the my-feet-are-getting-hella-dirty factor when it comes to urban flip flops. We have a shoe-friendly main floor of our house, so I always have a pair that act as summertime slippers. I have been known to wear them out to get coffee or brunch at a local spot on weekends. I will go home to change them if friends suggest heading out of the neighbourhood though...

• BAHAHAHAHA!

Take that ITUNES!!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Thanks to Coinstar I convert my pocket change into IMPULSE PURCHASES! Pre-ordered.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Hey! The Hank Schlitz review is actually me. I forgot that I made my real name Hank Schlitz.

I got it from this podcast called "America Won't Shut Up" which is stupid and hilarious and I must have been listening to it when I put my name in there.

But yo. Seriously. I have tons of rap rhymes where that cames from. That was just a taste.

Seriously though.
    Just give me a chance on Piece Lock 70
    Cheese schlock celebrity
    I like peas, not celery
    Sweet cock vasectomy!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Well, look what I stumbled across on the Interwebs today...

• respect mines.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    Thes had the perfect opportunity to rep the flip flops at the show in Miami last night. He was slippin. He aint really bout that life!
    Have to say, the PUTS show was one of the best I've been to in a long minute. They had everyone rockin and singin along.
    Hopefully yall get to check them out on this tour.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    JectWon said:

Is someone carrying his sneakers next to him? (Flip flop frontin)

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Those pants...smh.

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    haha word thanks Lumin!

also fyi, 0 fucks left to give

2xLP Vinyl, Cassette Tape, CD, Stone Tablet etc now available

Coppertoned

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    May 10th's a Saturday, holmes! You're gonna have to swing by my weekly afterwards for some tacos again!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Actually, I'ma have to take you guys to the spot for Sonoran hot dogs and bomb carne asada when you're here. Hit me up!

Glad I check the site today from work!! I was worried it would sell out before I got a chance to cop. Can't wait to hear the whole album.

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    crap!
    they press like 50 copies or what?

HarveyCanal said:
    Those pants...smh.

They're like Yankees trouser slacks....smh.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    JectWon said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Those pants...smh.

The first pair of parachute/cargo type pants I ever had were from 8th grade and they were white. I paired them with a blue and white, vertically striped shirt that looked like something the Beach Boys woulda worn. The requisite clowning I got from my dad whenever I wore that outfit always centered around me selling ice cream...lol.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I read a promo for this yesterday on my break. I'll check it out after work next Tuesday.

http://www.amoeba.com/live-shows/upcoming/detail-2955/

HarveyCanal said:
    JectWon said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Those pants...smh.

The first pair of parachute/cargo type pants I ever had were from 8th grade and they were white. I paired them with a blue and white, vertically striped shirt that looked like something the Beach Boys woulda worn. The requisite clowning I got from my dad whenever I wore that outfit always centered around me selling ice cream...lol.

I made the mistake of getting LA gear pumps when I was a youngin...we couldn't afford the Reebok jawns; nor would my family pay for them even if they could've.

Due to a savage torrent of zings/snaps and shoves...I wanted to stop wearing them after my first day of rockin them at school but my parent's were like "those are brand new and you don't want to wear them anymore? Fuck that...put em' on"...Learned a lot...like when should you stand your ground (how big is dude who is talking trash?), when you should just join in on them making fun of you (how big is the dude who is talkin trash?) and when you should just make fun of their busted gear (how big is the dude who is talkin trash?)...

B/W

I'm digging this album. Giving it a proper listen at the moment. Only up to 'Cool Story Bro' at the moment....the beat drop at :19 just broke my neck.

There gonna be an instrumental release of this LP?....Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?????

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    bought it yesterday, listened today. brilliant album. yet another one. please don't ever retire

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Like Ramadan: Dawn to Dusk I'm Still Hungry

• Through Mt.en's basks a dove rocking the abdacus sifting the sands of time.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Great record, tracks are killer and the vinyl is beautiful. I have only one complaint. What is wrong with this picture and who didn't catch this? You are killing my OCD!

^^^^^ HAHAHA

Dig the packaging. Always a fun outing with PUTS.

• KidProcrassKidProcrass 107 Posts
    Cant wait to actually listen to the album. Its still in the mail and ducking youtube is getting harder by the day..