Edan Echo Party Movie (avail on vimeo for ltd time)

brentabouskobrentabousko 55 Posts
edited April 2014 in Strut Central
EPIC

http://player.vimeo.com/video/91815585

Brothers and sisters... Putting the full length Echo Party Movie out there for a few days. Did all the music for this (built around some great pre-existing rapp/disco/new wave recordings), and celluloid maestro Tom Fitzgerald compiled/edited/assembled the visual imagery to meticulously coincide. Check it out if you haven't yet had the chance. (For optimum effect, wait until you've a got a half-hour to spare and if possible, watch it on something other than your phone... and listen to it either with headphones or a reasonable speaker system.) Enjoy!

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Edan!

Enjoyed this and your other works as well. Keep on keepin on. Make a new album before the Mayan calendar makes it impossible.

The last radio show made me laugh out loud a few times. A real life lol.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    pure genius, musicaly an visually. :face_melt: :next_level: :sonned:
    Thanks for posting! Any chance for a tracklist?

• Ayyyy I just linked all that from his fb post I'm not trying to imposter

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Edan's user name on here is, IIRC, Edan.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    That word trading routine that Edan does with Paten Locke (while looping the break on the decks, btw) is so fucking awesome.

Always amped to hear what dude has been up to. Thank you for posting...whoever you may be.

Jesus Christ....I'm 2:30 minutes into this and I'm blown away. This is fucking amazing....

:face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt: :beerbang: :face_melt:

EDIT: 10 minutes in...goddamn this shit does not quit.

EDIT: Thank you for posting. Please hit us/me up with purchase details as they become available.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    jesus i watched part of this this morning, someone had posted it on my facebook feed...i watched 3 minutes of it and it felt like i had dropped some sugar cubes of LSD25 in 1996...i'll have to watch this once i get home...the sounds were dope the visuals were dope...

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Just in case you didnt realize, it's from a few years ago. It's on vinyl and DVD. All hand made covers. Maybe they're all gone now.

Cool release.

• Controller_7 said:
    Just in case you didnt realize, it's from a few years ago. It's on vinyl and DVD. All hand made covers. Maybe they're all gone now.

Cool release.

yep. edan just put the dvd on vimeo for a few days

dvd: http://ughh.com/edan-edans-echo-party-movie-each-cover-hand-stamped-by-edan/FDW7708DVD/

cd elsewhere

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i just purchased

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Bought this on CD when it came out. It's facemelting with the visuals.

Someone tell Edan to release another rap project!!

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    thanks a lot for posting a link to this, wow.. mega mega dope!!!!!!!!!!

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    oh schnap!!! this is on UGHH, where the hell have i been?....i'll be ordering this shit tonight
    thanks for the links yo

• Yes, yes mega dope!

Edan rockin the mix live on the wheels of steel with the visuals on the big screen was a very dope show indeed.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    On second consecutive play on my teevee this is great.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Just plain ridiculous. I can't even imagine how much time and effort it must have taken to put this together.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    Gary said:
    Just plain ridiculous. I can't even imagine how much time and effort it must have taken to put this together.

Time for my daily slack jawed mind blown watching of this epic 'ish....