Can I borrow $9.99 (drunken plea)

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Pre-Ordered! 5 Starred!

Are vinyl sales gonna be through PL70 site? Can't wait to get the vinyl version.

• Will pre-order tomorrow.

re: flip-flops
    Real men wear whatever they want with no concern for any other mf'ers stamp of approval.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I'm all about that flip-flop life. But here in Oz the locals call them thongs...

But as a kiwi, I call em Jandals, as in "Bro, you can't handle the jandal".

And pre-ordered. Obviously.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    I keep a pair of flip flops in my car at all times during the warm parts of the year. Feet-heat-related. :real_headz:

And for real, if you live in a place that's hot all year round, flip flops or sandals are required, whether beach-bound or not.

b/w

Coppered

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    As a NYC native my irrational hatred of flip-flops knows no bounds. People who wear them on the subway deserve to have their feets stomped on purpose. If you aren't on the pool deck or the sand you have no excuse.

Music copped.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    asstro said:
    As a NYC native my irrational hatred of flip-flops knows no bounds. People who wear them on the subway deserve to have their feets stomped on purpose. If you aren't on the pool deck or the sand you have no excuse.

Music copped.

people that live in NYC are insane though.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    asstro said:

Music copped.

This is it! It's not judgement of your flip-flops that you should worry about. It's that some dudes out of disgust literally have to hold themselves back from actually stomping your toes. You may not agree with their existence, but they are indeed out there wanting to pounce. Plus, beyond that...what if you did get into a scrap? Or what if you suddenly had to run away from something deadly? Flip-flops ain't made for that.

HarveyCanal said:
    asstro said:

Music copped.

This is it! It's not judgement of your flip-flops that you should worry about. It's that some dudes out of disgust literally have to hold themselves back from actually stomping your toes. You may not agree with their existence, but they are indeed out there wanting to pounce. Plus, beyond that...what if you did get into a scrap? Or what if you suddenly had to run away from something deadly? Flip-flops ain't made for that.

This feels a little "she was asking for it" blame-the-victim-esque.

dukeofdelridge said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    asstro said:

Music copped.

This feels a little "she was asking for it" blame-the-victim-esque.

Yep, no "victim" has ever deserved it, ever.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    The idea of having my toes exposed in the NYC subway is quite literally frightening to me. I would be more comfortable attempting a HALO jump from an airplane at 30,000 feet with no skydiving experience. I am not kidding, either.

I have seen some feet that should've been covered. At all times.

BUT THAT IS THE PRICE WE PAY FOR PODIATRIC FREEDOM

IS THAT A WORD

• TECUMSEHTECUMSEH 301 Posts
    Pre Ordered!!!
    What's up with a 45 1 up till sun up? A b-side instrumental would be off the hook.
    Lot of practice/work that didn't happen cause of Zelda. Lol.

• That is an excellent idea. Let me see if i can turn one around quickly.
    Also,

ONLY 1 FLIP FLOP COMMENT ON ITUNES! CMON YALL!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    You don't call... You don't write.... I'm starting to think you don't live me anymore. Is it because I've gotten fat? I'll change. I promise!

Pre-order complete!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Gary said:
    You don't call... You don't write.... I'm starting to think you don't live me anymore. Is it because I've gotten fat? I'll change. I promise!

Pre-order complete!

Thes, Gary needs to know why you don't live him anymore. Live it bro. Live him damnit! Carpe Gary. Seize Le Gary!

• Gary said:

Pre-order complete!

You know what Garybro? I was having dinner with a federal agent 2 nights ago night and you were the raddest person I could think of to make dinner conversation about. I recounted your time at the DMZ to him to great effect.

I do still live you and we shall hang out in the near future.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Damn Ophine!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I stay having adventures. I'm going to turkey next week!

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Is there a vinyl pre order up? Looked on the pl70 site and didn't see a link. Lemme know, very much looking forward to the Miami show in a couple weeks.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Why the hell is iTunes making it so hard to poast a review?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    A scenario in this world has yet to come about where I would be caught dead wearing flip flops... just as there has yet to be a scenario where I would not support Thes and PL70. Pre-coppethed. Looking forward to it and best of luck on the sales!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    "Rap is something you do / flip flops are something you live"

b/w

schwarzkopf'd

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    HOLLAFAME said:
    was going to cop regardless

Same here.

COPS LIE.

I had nightmares about my Converseses being stolen and having my toes removed by the police.

I walked past a guy passed out in his own vomit outside a PUTS show.

All true.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Question: Did this beat start with the Zelda sample or with "Funky Drummer"?

Request: Press that shit up on 45 so I can buy it and play it!

Will be back home on my personal comp soon, so I can then coppeth on iTunes and shit on flip-flops (not literally, of course).

I've used a flip-flop as a bodysurfing aid before. You fit it on your lead hand for hydroplaning.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    I've used a flip-flop as a bodysurfing aid before....

Bodysurfing? Pshhhhhhh, fuck that. Foam rider till I die.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I totally reviewed this but I can't see it up there. WHY MUST YOU DISCRIMINATE AGAINST MY RECOMMENDATIONS ITUNES?

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Itunes killed my pc last wk. F*ck Jobs and his beef w/ Gates. Why couldn't they just get along? That said I've just finished the reformat and am going to take on the beast again for PUTS..... Peace.

WRT flip flops, anyone who could be wearin em right now shouldn't even be debatin em right now. There's still beached icebergs in my front yard and I'm going to have to chase the herd of Muskox out of my driveway now that the icecap is showing signs of receding. Ya'll can eat your flip flops, I'm still in Kodiacs.

• Dudes dont respect the 4 elements of flip-flop around these parts
    #templeofflipflop

ps. copperred

• dear flip flop, i love you til i die.

bonus beat:

leave flip flop alone