Soul Strut is Family

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited December 2013 in Strut Central
I just randomly ran into Philly's own Cosmo aka Dude Dudestopherson aka Alien Iverson at a local brunch spot here in Portland a few minutes ago. Such an instantaneous sense of connection and respect. Right away gabbing music and life. It made me realize how special the Strut community is and how much I appreciate all of you. I have learned so much and heard such incredible music because of your passion. Many blessings to everyone during this holiday season.

Comments

• what up Wu! happy holidays!

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    hey "wu",
    i think you are a fucking kunt,and nothing you type will ever change my mind
    why?
    in the past you would attack/instigate me and call me "stupid" because you felt like it,not because I insulted you directly.

so go fuck yourself and your lame PLUR false perception of solustrut "family"

if i saw you in person i would most likely spit on you and smack you in your kunt head.

stupid idealistic twat
    happy to piss on you and your lame thread???.dick

• A true family holiday now.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    It's like old home week.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Hi Wu, hi Kala

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    skel said:
    Hi Wu, hi Kala

Yep, that's the Strut I know and love :lol:

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey 'Strut Massive,

I Dr. Wu's sentiments about our Soul Strut family. I have enjoyed thoroughly my nearly 11 years of time here on the site. You guys have taught me a great deal about music (like the LP below), and your camaraderie, support, and playful jest have gotten me through some very rough times. All of the Strutters I have met have been top-shelf folks, and I look forward to meeting more of you. I thank Papa Raj and everyone who posts here for making it such a wonderful place to dwell. I wish each and every one of you a very Happy Holiday season, and all the best in the upcoming year and beyond.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Haha, Kala comes correct. Those were some intense flame wars. Kala earned next level Strutter status for inventing his own brand of renaming everyone here. Kalafication of your name was a badge of honor. I think I was Dr Wussie. Epic thread. Anyhow, That shit is way in the past. It's all gravy. Shout out to the old school crew. You know the deal. Raj thanks for your vision and wisdom.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Dr. Wu,

And yes, Cosmo is that dude (get at me, homie)!!! I hope to meet him some time in the future.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    DrWu said:
    Those were some intense flame wars.

dig that shit up and post some links!!!!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey Dr. Wu,

And yes, Cosmo is that dude (get at me, homie)!!! I hope to meet him some time in the future.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Stacks, Sorry I missed you when you were in Portland most recently. If you're ever round the way, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

DrWu said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey Dr. Wu,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Stacks, Sorry I missed you when you were in Portland most recently. If you're ever round the way, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Hey Dr. Wu,

It's all good, my man. I didn't give you very much advanced notice. We had a great time in your fair city (and found some vinyl heatery too), so we'll link up on the next visit.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    kala said:
    hey "wu",
    i think you are a fucking kunt,and nothing you type will ever change my mind
    why?
    in the past you would attack/instigate me and call me "stupid" because you felt like it,not because I insulted you directly.

so go fuck yourself and your lame PLUR false perception of solustrut "family"

if i saw you in person i would most likely spit on you and smack you in your kunt head.

stupid idealistic twat
    happy to piss on you and your lame thread???.dick

I luh you guys and Kala's always been a vital member who speaks his mind. This shit made me laugh tho.

Controller_7 said:
    A true family holiday now.

Happy Holidays, fuckers!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

BRING BACK PAP DAY

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all me Strutters.

Hoping to reconnect and get more involved in the 2014s!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hey Wu, great to run into you man and thanks for getting my attention. Would love to hear more about that thing you were telling me about! Drop me an email at info AT cosmobaker DOT com when you get a chance cause I was thinking about it today and had a pretty novel idea.

And hi to everyone else... Hope all is well and happy holidays!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Here's wishing all of you a Safe & Happy Holiday Season!

• fuck all y'all.

no just kidding merry xmas. get drunk and dagger pon something.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Much like my own family.. I love you all from afar (and as far as possible).

The best,

spidey

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    merry christmas and happy new year to everyone!

Frank said:

what is this from?!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Merry Christmas, people.

• For batmon:

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    ketan said:

Frank said:

what is this from?!

No idea, I came across it on a german newssite (spiegel.de). They had a series of original/bizarre xmas cards. Here's another one I like:

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Frank said:
    ketan said:

Frank said:

what is this from?!

No idea, I came across it on a german newssite (spiegel.de). They had a series of original/bizarre xmas cards. Here's another one I like:

oh ya, nothing weird about that...