Soul Strut is Family

2»

Comments

• Celebration Bowels

:liljohn:

Merry Christmas Strutteur Fam! Anyone get any good loot? My mother-in-law gave me a set of coasters made out of dissected record labels.
    I finally understand who these mystery people are who go in to Goodwill and buy every single piece of chud records there regardless of condition or title!

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Word.. Funny enough the exact same thing happened to me. Was out in Portland last May to DJ this funk party. Was hungover on a Monday morning grabbing a cup of coffee at the local spot.. Looked up and rubbed my eyes as they may of deceived me. It was the man the myth the legend Cosmo. We chopped it up for a second and I grabbed a IG flick with the g*d. Random as fug. Hope everyone out there is chilling real hard, keep on keeping on.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    :hi:

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

The damage I did at WFMU was both my birthday and Christmas gifts. It's only right since I was given free reign to do my thing.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Happy Holiday's to you folks!

• Best wishes for it in 2014.

• Only everyone is Pugsly.

• Happy bleated holiday greetings to the Strut.

Nice to see that things haven't changed that much, been awhile since Kala put my brother on blast.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Saracenus said:
    bleated holiday greetings.

• Dyslexia, it's a hell of a drug... :face_melt:

• TheKindCromang said:
    Celebration Bowels

:liljohn:

Merry Christmas Strutteur Fam! Anyone get any good loot? My mother-in-law gave me a set of coasters made out of dissected record labels.

I've thrown away a bunch of these. I don't get the thinking. It's like giving a cat lover mittens made out of kittens.

• LazarusOblong said:

I've thrown away a bunch of these. I don't get the thinking. It's like giving a cat lover mittens made out of kittens.

And yet my family gave my wife a book like this... if it can be done, it will be done...

• Saracenus said:
    LazarusOblong said:

And yet my family gave my wife a book like this... if it can be done, it will be done...

"Translated from the Japanese"?