Do you have a sexual fetish?

Comments

• ppadilha said:

That cane on the table is a real turn off for me though.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    JectWon said:
    toby.d said:

Phwoar!

^ That's not my fetish - I just came across that randomly while doing an image search for snus and thought Ject and Toby would get off on it.

My fetish is women wearing (or holding onto) their handbag.

(elbows tastefully edited out so that it's not controversial for anyone here...)

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    andrewh said:
    ppadilha said:

That cane on the table is a real turn off for me though.

"It's not a threat to you"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Speaking of which, have you guys noticed this trend of guys carrying their lady's purses for them?
    Young 20s, high-end mall crowd, designer gear.

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    the_dL said:
    elbows

ketan said:

(elbows tastefully edited out so that it's not controversial for anyone here...)

You're killing the_dL right now.

bassie said:
    Speaking of which, have you guys noticed this trend of guys carrying their lady's purses for them?

THAT"S SO HOT. I mean, how weird. Those guys must really like those purses... for some reason... that's not sexual in nature.

toby.d said:
    the_dL said:
    elbows

ketan said:

You're killing the_dL right now.

sorry, bro - this one's just for you:

ketan said:
    bassie said:

THAT"S SO HOT. I mean, how weird. Those guys must really like those purses... for some reason... that's not sexual in nature.

I don't know if it carries into the bedroom or wherever they get down, but the submissive aspect is definitely there. Carry your own shit!

bassie said:
    ketan said:
    bassie said:

I don't know if it carries into the bedroom or wherever they get down, but the submissive aspect is definitely there. Carry your own shit!

Totes. I'll carry my wife's bag if she needs me, but I would call bullshit if she wanted me to be her de facto bag carrier (and contrary to my fetish jokes, I highly doubt it's the guys in these relationships asking to carry the purses).

• ketan said:
    bassie said:
    ketan said:
    bassie said:

Totes. I'll carry my wife's bag if she needs me, but I would call bullshit if she wanted me to be her de facto bag carrier (and contrary to my fetish jokes, I highly doubt it's the guys in these relationships asking to carry the purses).

very well done.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Don't forget, dudes on here would first have to ask permission before carrying their girls' bags for them.

• You gotta go to the bathroom or dressing room? Put your bag down; I'll watch it so no one takes it. The fuck I got to hold it for?

I am talking about people strolling and she's not holding anything else. It's super weird.

Women seem to like these half-men types nowadays.

I'll wait it out in the garage. Sooner or later, they'll need something to be repaired.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Women seem to like these half-men types nowadays.

I'll wait it out in the garage. Sooner or later, they'll need something to be repaired.

RIGHT?

I ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO SAY "NO HOMO" WHENEVER I ORDER A HOT DOG.

I ACCIDENTALLY BRUSHED AGAINST A MAKE-UP DISPLAY AT WALGREENS, SO I WENT HOME AND BURNED MY SHIRT WHILE LISTENING TO KOOL G RAP AND PUTTING IN WORK ON THE HEAVY BAG.

james said:
    PUTTING IN WORK ON THE HEAVY BAG.
    NO HOMO.

I HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS SMOKING SHERM WITH TIM ALLEN.

I GOT MY GIRL A BAGUETTE PURSE AIRBRUSHED TO LOOK LIKE MY NUTSACK, SO WHEN HEADS SEE ME HOLDING THAT SHIT OUTSIDE THE DRESSING ROOMS AT ROSS, THEY ASSUME IT'S JUST, YOU KNOW, BUSINESS AS USUAL.

I'LL CLOTHESLINE CHARLIE WILSON. FUCK THAT SOFT SHIT.

james said:
    james said:
    PUTTING IN WORK ON THE HEAVY BAG.
    NO HOMO.

LOL

Dude, make out with and even marry a dude all you want. I've got no problem with that. Just don't carry a woman's purse for her. Got it? Good.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    james said:
    I'LL CLOTHESLINE CHARLIE WILSON. FUCK THAT SOFT SHIT.

Take that shit to the 'Only poast in this thread if ur drunk'.

We are trying to have a legitimate convo about fetishes amongst adults here, bro...

Alright where was I...Oh yeah...this is my shit:

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Dude, make out with and even marry a dude all you want. I've got no problem with that. Just don't carry a woman's purse for her. Got it? Good.

^^^ WAS FORCED TO WEAR SISTER'S TIN-FOIL HAT AS A CHILD.

b/w

Correct. Becuase her purse never matches my shoes :sigh:

• bassie said:
    I am talking about people strolling and she's not holding anything else. It's super weird.

The simple answer is usually the correct one: the woman doesn't want to (read: is too lazy to) carry her own bag.

• james said:
    I ACCIDENTALLY BRUSHED AGAINST A MAKE-UP DISPLAY AT WALGREENS, SO I WENT HOME AND BURNED MY SHIRT WHILE LISTENING TO KOOL G RAP AND PUTTING IN WORK ON THE HEAVY BAG.

This is the pick of 3 posts that had me dying laughing.. :killin_it:

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    bassie said:

The simple answer is usually the correct one: the [strike]woman doesn't want to (read: is too lazy to) carry her own bag[/strike]. The man is being gentlemanly (if someone wants to rob this bag, they have to go through me; and/or it would be very considerate to carry this heavy bag for my lady so that she can just take in this stroll and enjoy without even having to think about a bag). Also, he is showing that holding a woman's bag need not be a gender issue. It's not like the bag belongs to dude--but even if it did, so what? You're okay with people in drag, but not a dude carrying a woman's bag?!

Fixed

• HARVEY HIS OWN MAN. HE DONT DO THANGS FOR NOBODY BUT HARVEY. OPENIN' JARS LIKE A MUHFUCKA, FOR HISSELF.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    It's not a purse! It's European!

badder_than_evil said:
    james said:

This is the pick of 3 posts that had me dying laughing.. :killin_it:

Harv @ Subway; "meatball footlong please, no-homo".