Do you have a sexual fetish?

13»

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    james said:
    I GOT MY GIRL A BAGUETTE PURSE AIRBRUSHED TO LOOK LIKE MY NUTSACK, SO WHEN HEADS SEE ME HOLDING THAT SHIT OUTSIDE THE DRESSING ROOMS AT ROSS, THEY ASSUME IT'S JUST, YOU KNOW, BUSINESS AS USUAL.

If that could fit on a t-shirt I would wear it everday

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Yeah, James pretty much sonned Harv.

• HarveyCanal said:
    Women seem to like these half-men types nowadays.

I'll wait it out in the garage. Sooner or later, they'll need something to be repaired.

Harvey, you crack my ass up! I'm with you on this.. next time I'm in Austin we're drinking some beers..!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    VeryGoodPlusPlus said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Women seem to like these half-men types nowadays.

I'll wait it out in the garage. Sooner or later, they'll need something to be repaired.

Harvey, you crack my ass up! I'm with you on this.. next time I'm in Austin we're drinking some beers..!

Which of you will be holding the man bags?

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    If midget tranny nude political statements don't get you rock hard, then you need to get your dick checked, son...

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    skel said:

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    skel said:

This has to be photoshop. Yes?

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    double.

no homo

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    At what point of not getting any does a dude become re-virginized?

I ask 'cause I'm considering becoming a monk.

Actually, had a good conversation with a fellow man last night who encouraged me to alternate between being a lion and a lamb, but more importantly to never ever be a goat.

A lion is strong and a lamb is meek and a goat is a mixture of both that has it bumping its head on every single thing along its way.

The philosophy really made sense to me last night, but today I find myself instead wondering which animal bumps its genitals against every single thing along its way.

And I've come up with this not so rare breed...

Apparently, all I have to do is go back to my Italian roots, do a bunch of bicep curls, work on my car in front of my apartment, and start whistling at random chicks...and by all accounts I should expect to fare better than the "modern man" aka doormat in the name of love that I used to be.

Okay, but first let me get these things warm...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    ppadilha said:
    skel said:

This has to be photoshop. Yes?

Nope. Schitt's teh really.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I have to admit, I was scared to click on this thread. There's only so much I need to know, or even feel comfortable knowing, about a virtual community of people the majority of whom I have never even met.

You can imagine how relieved I was, therefore, to see james sockin' 'em out the park in his own inimitable style by the third page. But I'm not trying to see any highlight reel that doesn't include this beauty...

J i m s t e r said:
    ^^^ WAS FORCED TO WEAR SISTER'S TIN-FOIL HAT AS A CHILD.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    I have to admit, I was scared to click on this thread. There's only so much I need to know, or even feel comfortable knowing, about a virtual community of people the majority of whom I have never even met.

You can imagine how relieved I was, therefore, to see james sockin' 'em out the park in his own inimitable style by the third page. But I'm not trying to see any highlight reel that doesn't include this beauty...

J i m s t e r said:
    ^^^ WAS FORCED TO WEAR SISTER'S TIN-FOIL HAT AS A CHILD.

You're darn right.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Shucks guys, when I see them set up, I have to knock them down.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Oh yeah, the Strut's favorite: the circle jerk.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

No homo?

Personally, of all my weird fetishes. #1 is probably...

Dogs and cats living together (mass hysteria!)

Speaking on the guy holding a womens bag. What does it mean if I'm always giving my girl my crap like keys, glasses, etc to put in her bag when we go out? But no prob as long as I don't carry it around the mall right?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    DOR said:

Speaking on the guy holding a womens bag. What does it mean if I'm always giving my girl my crap like keys, glasses, etc to put in her bag when we go out? But no prob as long as I don't carry it around the mall right?

That's between you and her, just like all these dudes carrying their gal's shit is between them two.

People can make it about emasculation or some throwback definition of gentleman-like behaviour, but it's like Rey said, it's about laziness. Why not just carry your own shit? I have this one girlfriend who always wants me to carry her things in my clutch when we go out. If it fits in there, fine and not like it's heavy, but it means I got to stay by you because I got your cash, that the chances of something dropping out of there are that much more, etc etc. That's the thing with carrying anyone's purse - it's full of personal belongings! You're not just carrying it, but you have to be responsible for it and keep handing it to them. It's like a fucking valet service!

Anyway, people will do what works for them.

The simple answer is usually the correct one: the [strike]woman doesn't want to (read: is too lazy to) carry her own bag[/strike]. The man is being gentlemanly (if someone wants to rob this bag, they have to go through me; and/or it would be very considerate to carry this heavy bag for my lady so that she can just take in this stroll and enjoy without even having to think about a bag).

Jokes. Oh those millions of poor women who leave their homes, purses in hand and unaccompanied by a man to protect them from muggers lurking around every corner. If someone wants to jack you, they'll jack you. Like a guy holding the purse is going to be a deterrent. Especially the way these three are holding on! It would be no thing to breeze by and grab it right off them.

Anyway, people will do what works for them.

The simple answer is usually the correct one: the [strike]woman doesn't want to (read: is too lazy to) carry her own bag[/strike]. The man is being gentlemanly (if someone wants to rob this bag, they have to go through me; and/or it would be very considerate to carry this heavy bag for my lady so that she can just take in this stroll and enjoy without even having to think about a bag).

Jokes. Oh those millions of poor women who leave their homes, purses in hand and unaccompanied by a man to protect them from muggers lurking around every corner. If someone wants to jack you, they'll jack you. Like a guy holding the purse is going to be a deterrent. Especially the way these three are holding on! It would be no thing to breeze by and grab it right off them.

deleted - not worth it

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

Harv, you knows man has love for y'allz.

No homo.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

I'm not even sure what this means and I still laughed.

• Preggers is hot. The Boobs, the Butt, the Hips, the Tummy.... Mmmmmm

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    LoopDreams said:
    Preggers is hot. The Boobs, the Butt, the Hips, the Tummy.... Mmmmmm

The mood swings, the complaints about how lucky you are that you don't have to carry a baby and it's not fair, the insistance that you sleep on the couch because she doesn't feel like there's enough room to be comfortable in the bed with you in there???

SO HOT RIGHT NOW

DB_Cooper said:
    LoopDreams said:
    Preggers is hot. The Boobs, the Butt, the Hips, the Tummy.... Mmmmmm

The mood swings, the complaints about how lucky you are that you don't have to carry a baby and it's not fair, the insistance that you sleep on the couch because she doesn't feel like there's enough room to be comfortable in the bed with you in there???

SO HOT RIGHT NOW

LOL!

So true.