Funeral selfies

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    No, you provide evidence that you didn't support him

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    no u

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    plz 2 provide evidence of me supporting anything GOP-related or more specifically reagan
    ty

if George dubs was seen doing this soulstrut would have been set on fire

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    pointing out soulstrut hypocrisy != supporting GOP
    nice try though bruv

I'll make it MANDTORY that dudes take a selfie at my funeral, before the sky burial begins, with self clearly visible, and also that every fucker gets on the mic to relate the very worst rememberance they can muster, that it gets committed to DVD and 'federated' to all attendees, upon non-adherence pain of my cage-fighting ex Marine Sargeant younger bro bringing some RW pain upon dey candy asses

Repeatedly defending republicans and GW, in this post and others. Hypocrisy revealed!

Bad try.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    Repeatedly defending republicans and GW, in this post and others. Hypocrisy revealed!

Bad try.
    nope

• skel said:
    I'll make it MANDTORY that dudes take a selfie at my funeral, before the sky burial begins, with self clearly visible, and also that every fucker gets on the mic to relate the very worst rememberance they can muster, that it gets committed to DVD and 'federated' to all attendees, upon non-adherence pain of my cage-fighting ex Marine Sargeant younger bro bringing some RW pain upon dey candy asses

Based on your posts, you are too legendary to die.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    skel said:
    summarize plz

• PatrickCrazy said:
    LaserWolf said:

Bad try.
    nope
    yup

• hogginthefogg said:
    skel said:

Based on your posts, you are too legendary to die.
    RIP SKEL (THE DAY THAT STYLE DIED)

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    skel said:
    I'll make it MANDTORY that dudes take a selfie at my funeral, before the sky burial begins, with self clearly visible, and also that every fucker gets on the mic to relate the very worst rememberance they can muster,

Worst Skel-related rememberance, right? And real world I assume, or can we read out screen-shots from teh Strut?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

Worst Skel-related rememberance, right?

Anything posted in the soccer thread.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    LaserWolf said:

Bad try.
    nope
    yup
    if your only post in this thread is to snipe on some bullshit gtfo
    ty

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Duderonomy said:

What's bad for one, is great for another. To bring the thread full-circle:

Have you learned nothing from the death of Mandela?

One man's terrorist = another man's freedom fighter.

R.

Part of the last will n testament leaves social network logins n passwords to a trusted ally, who broadcasts that shit and cull the 'worst of'.
    I'll be brown bread.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Duderonomy said:

No, but for a second I imagine a long line of friends and acquaintances, all getting really drunk and upset/singing/laughing/falling over, so that they could get their hands on the mic, blurt out something horrendous from their own past, and then add how Skel had shown them that really, it wasn't that big a deal, and next time X happened, how they'd miss the wisdom of Skeletor all up in this motherfucker to point sh*t out.

By the time I'd hit "poast" I realised that actually, thanks to the internet (and the NSA), there's a trove of cool, terrible Skel stuff to choose from. Like the time he predicted Spurs would finish top 4.

EDIT: and tequila related stuff. And chud stuff.

• PatrickCrazy said:
    if your only post in this thread is to snipe on some bullshit gtfo
    ty
    Nope

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Michelle clearly thought he was acting inappropriately.

clearly.

ppadilha said:
    HarveyCanal said:

clearly.

Yep, that was the only photo taken. Your dude is more perfect than perfect. I get it.

HarveyCanal said:
    ppadilha said:
    HarveyCanal said:

clearly.

Yep, that was the only photo taken. Your dude is more perfect than perfect. I get it.

he's not my dude. I just think it's ridiculous that people have been reading so much into those three photos. This photo doesn't tell a full story, and neither do the other three. This story is the product of some click-bait bullshit journalism, nothing more than that.

She got pissed at him and he clinched up. It's not serious. It's just funny. But how dare us?

• HarveyCanal said:
    She got pissed at him and he clinched up. It's not serious. It's just funny. But how dare us?

man. this shit was just a funny thing on the internets yesterday. then TEAM #ACTUALLY got a hold of it. They ruin everything man.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Now that the fun is over - I find it pretty hard to believe that MO would give two damns about her husband chatting with a random blond and/or be loose and sloppy enough to show it and make a spectacle. These two are some serious shoulder-to-shoulder, unified force professionals. If she's pissed, it'll come out at home behind 24" thick doors in the panic room.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I have a hard time reconciling the fact that PatrickCrazy and Brian are one and the same.

Its so weird.

How did the change happen? Was it puberty or something? Was it gradual? Overnight????

I really... I mean... its baffling!

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Mandela lived to be 95. NINETY-FIVE. That is awesome.

Just saw a report that Fake Sign Language Man is known to the SA sign language community. That they've complained about him before. I imagine the guy waiting in the wings, ready to go on stage: "Don't worry, I've been practicing. I GOT THIS!" (as he does his same talking heads arm-chop over and over)

dukeofdelridge said:
    Just saw a report that Fake Sign Language Man is known to the SA sign language community. That they've complained about him before. I imagine the guy waiting in the wings, ready to go on stage: "Don't worry, I've been practicing. I GOT THIS!" (as he does his same talking heads arm-chop over and over)

two things more crazy than the selfie moment: Obama casually shaking Raul Castro's hand and the fake sign language interpreter.

the latter is like a sad version of this:

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    a sad version of this:

zim zam!!!

good point, although I'm not sure I agree it's sad.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    DO NOT SORRY TO ANYONE.

This is the funniest thing in this horseshit thread. I literally lol'd

b/w

PC, WTF dude?