Crate Diggers - Adrian Young

2»

Comments

• Dilla.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    A good watch, if only for the obvious enthusiasm that his memory provokes in every one. The mask part was tough.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    j rocc seems like a great guy

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    j rocc seems like a great guy

Yeah. This was a good episode and J Rocc really seems like a nice guy.

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    post deleted

• Couldnt find the OG thread also. Been checking for these once in a while. I think everyone can agree Scratch is the man so enjoy.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    bassie said:
    bennyboy said:
    Indeed, Lana Del Raer.

Why didn't they show the shelves and records instead of having her talk about them?

8.40 - 8.57 What just happened?

clearly exudes confidence b/w Vnylst Liefstyl brand spokesmodel.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    KidProcrass said:
    Couldnt find the OG thread also. Been checking for these once in a while. I think everyone can agree Scratch is the man so enjoy.

This was great. Loved how he "joined" EPMD. Seems like a really cool dude... with some raer shttt.

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    I loved how he was just tossing those red 12"s onto the floor, almost in disgust.

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    I've got to say I love this series and check for a new episode every Wednesday. I can't understand Harvey's comment about them not being interesting enough for YouTube. There's about a million videos on YouTube I'd rather get rid of before these.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    KidProcrass said:
    Couldnt find the OG thread also. Been checking for these once in a while. I think everyone can agree Scratch is the man so enjoy.

This was great. Loved how he "joined" EPMD. Seems like a really cool dude... with some raer shttt.

This is great as well, kind of sad also...