Recent TV Hottie Discoveries?

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited September 2013 in Strut Central
Hey,

Recently, I discovered this fine vision of womanhood:

Bianca Kajlich from "Rules of Engagement"

I wasn't up on the show before it was cancelled. I've been enjoying the reruns on WGN for about a month (it's quite funny). Plus, the lovely Ms. Kajlich makes it reeeeeeal easy to watch.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    I used to watch that show just because she was on it before it was cancelled.

;blap:

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    That's a real ugly tat on her upper right arm tho

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    skel said:
    That's a real ugly tat on her upper right arm tho

You noticed that? Hmmmmm ;-)

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    In the course of research, you understand.

Yes she's fire, yet in some pics looks like a different person.

Personally I'm feeling the one where's she's a bit skanky, hair up and a bit greasy, holding a red cocktail and clearly half cut.

Lmhat

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    skel said:
    In the course of research, you understand.

Yes she's fire, yet in some pics looks like a different person.

Personally I'm feeling the one where's she's a bit skanky, hair up and a bit greasy, holding a red cocktail and clearly half cut.

Lmhat

Hey Skel,

Yes, that's a nice pic indeed. Unfortunately, frontal shots don't do her full justice (Becky with booty-related). :real_headz:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I rarely watch TV, but I have a big crush on Kerry Washington ("Scandal"). She looks really appealing in business skirt suits.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Electrode said:
    I rarely watch TV, but I have a big crush on Kerry Washington ("Scandal").

Was about to post the same thing. I don't even have a tv but saw a couple of episodes on friend's Netflix. She's been smoking hot for a minute now.

I think Robin Wright looks better and better as she ages...also saw some House of Cards and couldn't wait for her to get back on screen.

Every gal on Parks&Rec; is delicious in her own way.

Hey,

Yes, Kerry Washington is all dat!!! Another one I have noticed lately is Piper Perabo from "Covert Affairs":

I remember her from "Coyote Ugly," but she's gotten really attractive over the years. Also, I cannot forget Egypt Sherrod from "Property Virgins" on HGTV:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• just look at them elbows!

rootlesscosmo said:
    just look at them elbows!

Hey Rootlesscosmo,

Who is she and what show is she on?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    bassie said:

Every gal on Parks&Rec; is delicious in her own way.

Tragically, Rashida Jones is leaving the show.

• aimee garcia - dexter's babysitter is pretty hot

under the dome is the laziest thing ever, but Britt Robertson made it better

Someone already said it in the Black Mirror thread, but the women on that show - phew!!

• Her "hot" pics on Google look too doctored and awkward (dawktward?) to me, but she's a cutie pie in this one:

I imagine her being too thin for my tastes in real life though.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Forgive this latte pass, but I hadn't seen Dexter 'til only recently:

Best thing on TV since golden age Lisa Bonet

• Big_Stacks said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    just look at them elbows!

Hey Rootlesscosmo,

Who is she and what show is she on?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

some bad Indian chick from a horrible USA show called Royal Pains. don't know her name.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    did anybody see "looper"? does piper pearabo have a deal with the devil? she looks exactly the same as she did when she first started movies.

She probably doesn't fall into the SStrut hottie category, but I really enjoy watching Merritt Wever on Nurse Jackie. And I love freckles.

Edie Falco's heat is a given.

Hey,

Here is another lovely I discovered who reports the weather on HLN during the weekend (sometimes):

Samantha Mohr (a former Ms. Georgia, grown & sexy)

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Monica Raymund from NBC's 'Chicago Fire'.... DAMN!

So this Incredible Hunk is supposedly on Game of Thrones? And he has bred with Lisa Bonet? Is my brain even going to be able to register the resulting beauty genes?

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    walter_chron said:
    Monica Raymund from NBC's 'Chicago Fire'.... DAMN!

That terrible pose and unflattering wardrobe choice make any possible hotness impossible to compute.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    bassie said:
    So this Incredible Hunk is supposedly on Game of Thrones? And he has bred with Lisa Bonet? Is my brain even going to be able to register the resulting beauty genes?

LISA BONET maybe the ultimate TV Hottie.

- spidey

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    button said:
    walter_chron said:

That terrible pose and unflattering wardrobe choice make any possible hotness impossible to compute.

While I see your pt, I still feel that 'puters be 'putin

• alisson brie from Community
    the ladies from Parks and Rec like someone said, especially Aubrey Plaza
    megan boone on the Blacklist has looked pretty good
    Fiona Gubelmann on Wilfred

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    bassie said:

Dude played a decent Conan. Used to be on The Game as Kelly's other dude..Roman.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Tika Sumpter.

Dont watch whatever tv show she's on now, but she stole the camera in Sparkle.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

I would do all kind of crazy things for Andy Allo. Including joining Wells Fargo, changing my religion, pretending that I like Prince's music...

- Damo

• NabozoNabozo 48 Posts
    button said:
    walter_chron said:

well no she's a ten out of ten