Recent TV Hottie Discoveries?

2»

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    bassie said:
    Lisa Bonet?

I myself could pull a bag-lady any day of the week.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    b/w

How far away from him is she? I know Lenny Kravitz is small but she must be like, a Time Bandit.

Unless dude is 8' 29".

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    b/w

How far away from him is she? I know Lenny Kravitz is small but she must be like, a Time Bandit.

Unless dude is 8' 29".

She's mad little...I saw her years ago when Zoe was in carriage. She like 5'3".

"But little girls can take it"

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Anybody watch Homeland last night? I had to look up actress that played El Ni??o's daughter, she was quite easy on the eyes. Her name is Martina Garcia and I am now a fan...

• It was hilarious how her English got better and better with each scene; she was busting out idioms and everything by the end.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Oh yeah her character was ridiculous, of course the girl they have nursing Brody just happens to be model pretty. Judging by her wardrobe I guess they have an H&M in that squatted hi-rise as well. Pretty swank. I am very close to giving up on that show entirely.

• haha yeah her constant costume changes were pretty great.

the show is just plain silly. I don't know how it gets lumped in consistently with "good" TV shows on AMC and HBO. it's little better than a USA network offering at this point. still entertaining, but I don't stress (nor do I even notice oftentimes) when I miss an episode.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    Not sure this could be considered recent... But Resturaunt Impossible low key kills it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Not sure if I'm into any of these new shows. But...

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts

sigrid ten napel
    oof

• all the wonderful ladies on Brooklyn Nine Nine are doing it for me, Chelsea Peretti included

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    rain103 said:

yes

• DOR said:
    Not sure if I'm into any of these new shows. But...

NEW: Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. : Chloe Bennet

She plays a hactivist that is part of an "Anonymous" style organization that may or may not be on the side of S.H.I.E.L.D. This ties in with the Avengers and yes, Samuel L. Jackson has already made a cameo as Nick Fury.

NEW: Sleepy Hollow : Nicole Beharie

Sheriff Lt. Abbie Mills has been teamed up with an out of time and recently awoken Ichabod Crane attempting to stop the Apocalypse of Revelations fame. The headless horseman is actually one of the Four Horsemen, Death.

No clue...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Megan Boone from The Blacklist with James Spader.