Jordans

2»

Comments

• I've been on my shoe grind lately in the past week I've sold off a bunch a pair Jordan's. These teenagers love those retro's that originally came out before they born.
    I still got my stash though.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    When I was a kid I wanted the 6s more than any other sneaker before or since. Now a pair of OG Sky Highs would be cool.

• i wouldn't mind a pair of the red on blacks from the flu game, but i would have literally NO reason to wear them..... except for when I'd be lying in bed with the flu.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    These Laker Jordan Ones are pretty straight:

• reissues of these coming in december. I think I'll cop as these were one of the first pair I REALLY wanted when i became aware of sneakers and jordans in like third grade or so... (born in '87 related) Not feeling em as much these days but still pretty fresh.

1. 3
    2. 5
    3. 4
    4. 1

Just grabbed a pair of the fire red III's last week actually!

• SP 1200 said:
    Copping Fire Red V's with black tongue and embroidered 23 this Saturday.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AIR-JORDAN-DS-OG-1990-FIRE-RED-V-OG-BOX-PAPER-LACES-NEVER-HAD-FOOT-IN-THEM-/300951942839?

Cop the OG's !!

:balla:

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    The first pair of Jordan's I can remember catching my eye were the V's that came out in like 1990. I remember them being a maroon or burgandy colorway. A good friend of mine at the time had a pair and I remember thinking how creative the little lace clip, mesh sides, and reflective tounge were! Not to mention the commericals with Spike were catchy... I was also facinated with Britsh Knights and LA Gears around that time too. My favorites are probably: III, VII, XIII, XI.

I was never able to convince my parents to buy me a pair, not even once. I didn't end up owning my first pair of J's until I had a job in high school. I think I bought the cool grey IX's when they retro'd. Since then I've probably bought 10 or so pairs that I always wanted growing up but never was able to obtain... I eventually gave up buying Jordan's when they began retroing retros, about the same time kids who never even saw Jordan play began killing each other for them.

The last pair I can remember buying were the flint grey/university blue XIII's. I've probably worn them a handful of times and they remain in their box chillin in the garage.