Jean-ClaudeBanDamned said:
    parallax said:
    parallax said:
    +1

Ah, go sit on a rook.

lol

Chill, guy. Why must you be so angry all the time? lol

Did that really call for two lols? Or are you just a cheap laugh?

Never mind, I know the answer.

lol!

"Sardonic" is how angry assholes describe themselves. I think you take yourself WAY too seriously, and you're really sensitive, too. Just chill, guy. Go for a walk or something lol.

Eat a bag of salted dicks, little man. LOL.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    parallax said:
    parallax said:
    parallax said:
    +1

Ah, go sit on a rook.

lol

Chill, guy. Why must you be so angry all the time? lol

Did that really call for two lols? Or are you just a cheap laugh?

Never mind, I know the answer.

lol!

"Sardonic" is how angry assholes describe themselves. I think you take yourself WAY too seriously, and you're really sensitive, too. Just chill, guy. Go for a walk or something lol.

Eat a bag of salted dicks, little man. LOL.

LOL!

• From Charlie Pierce:

On the way to Philadelphia this weekend, as we were looking for some place to stop for the night, we happened through the town of Newtown in Connecticut for the first time since December of last year. There were no candles on the lawn at St. Rose's. There were no satellite trucks parked in the parking lot of the garage across the street. There were no cameramen in front of the garage, smoking in silence. There were no people we could see on the streets. All was dark. All was quiet.

The ability of the country to move on, even while denying that it ever will, continues to amaze and astound. This was the place where it was all going to change. This was the place where it was all going to turn around on guns. Right here, at St. Rose's, when hundreds of candles lit up the lawn. This was the place of the teachable moment.

Earlier that evening, a Friday night, so as few people as possible would notice, big, rough, tough Chris Christie, the governor of New Jersey, and a guy some delusional souls believe is something more than a run of the mill conservative, vetoed a bill that would have banned a deadly sniper rifle that fires rounds big enough to bring down, among other things, police helicopters. (That it was Christie's bill in the first place is merely an extraneous layer of chicken shit on the whole proceedings.) Chris Christie wants the presidential nomination of a demented political party, so Chris Christie had to veto his own bill and make sure that New Jersey residents can keep their personal anti-aircraft arsenals. I know I'll feel safer flying into Newark now. And, that night, in Newtown, all was dark. All was quiet. All was normal again. Another teachable moment in which the country learned nothing.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/Another_Night_In_Newtown

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    foaming @ da mouth

• PatrickCrazy said:
    foaming @ da mouth

You have haole rot?

From Charlie Pierce:

On the way to Philadelphia this weekend, as we were looking for some place to stop for the night, we happened through the town of Newtown in Connecticut for the first time since December of last year. There were no candles on the lawn at St. Rose's. There were no satellite trucks parked in the parking lot of the garage across the street. There were no cameramen in front of the garage, smoking in silence. There were no people we could see on the streets. All was dark. All was quiet.

The ability of the country to move on, even while denying that it ever will, continues to amaze and astound. This was the place where it was all going to change. This was the place where it was all going to turn around on guns. Right here, at St. Rose's, when hundreds of candles lit up the lawn. This was the place of the teachable moment.

Earlier that evening, a Friday night, so as few people as possible would notice, big, rough, tough Chris Christie, the governor of New Jersey, and a guy some delusional souls believe is something more than a run of the mill conservative, vetoed a bill that would have banned a deadly sniper rifle that fires rounds big enough to bring down, among other things, police helicopters. (That it was Christie's bill in the first place is merely an extraneous layer of chicken shit on the whole proceedings.) Chris Christie wants the presidential nomination of a demented political party, so Chris Christie had to veto his own bill and make sure that New Jersey residents can keep their personal anti-aircraft arsenals. I know I'll feel safer flying into Newark now. And, that night, in Newtown, all was dark. All was quiet. All was normal again. Another teachable moment in which the country learned nothing.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/Another_Night_In_Newtown

LOL!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Fear mongering (or scaremongering or scare tactics) is the use of fear to influence the opinions and actions of others towards some specific end.

noun
    The action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.

• Rockadelic said:
    Fear mongering (or scaremongering or scare tactics) is the use of fear to influence the opinions and actions of others towards some specific end.

noun
    The action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.

Yeah, you're right, this country doesn't have a problem with guns so no one should even bring up the subject. People who do so are fearmongering. Got it.

Now I'm gonna run out and buy a Bushmaster so I can be ready for the Cuban-Russian invasion or the haole rebellion.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    so not only are you a fearmonger but you are also a hatemonger who sees nothing wrong with using racial slurs. good job bro; painting a great picture for your argument

• Uh oh, an Australian fearmonger:

Former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer criticized the National Rifle Association and asked Australians to avoid the U.S. as a way to force its Congress to act on gun control.

"Tourists thinking of going to the USA should think twice," Fischer told the Herald Sun. "This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows. People should take this into account before going to the United States. I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA. There is a gun for almost every American."

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/9585945/teens-charged-following-death-christoper-lane-australian-college-baseball-player-oklahoma

What's dude so angry about? He should smoke a joint or get laid and chill. Amirite?

Rockadelic said:

noun

Yeah, you're right, this country doesn't have a problem with guns so no one should even bring up the subject. People who do so are fearmongering. Got it.

Now I'm gonna run out and buy a Bushmaster so I can be ready for the Cuban-Russian invasion or the haole rebellion.

Dude...YOU are the one who brought up "fearmongering" in this thread....not me.

• Rockadelic said:
    Rockadelic said:

noun

And then you tried to turn it around and apply it to people who favor gun control.

So what's your complaint now?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Uh oh, an Australian fearmonger:

Former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer criticized the National Rifle Association and asked Australians to avoid the U.S. as a way to force its Congress to act on gun control.

"Tourists thinking of going to the USA should think twice," Fischer told the Herald Sun. "This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows. People should take this into account before going to the United States. I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA. There is a gun for almost every American."

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/9585945/teens-charged-following-death-christoper-lane-australian-college-baseball-player-oklahoma

What's dude so angry about? He should smoke a joint or get laid and chill. Amirite?
    Australians should stay out of American rappz and gunz

• PatrickCrazy said:
    so not only are you a fearmonger but you are also a hatemonger who sees nothing wrong with using racial slurs. good job bro; painting a great picture for your argument

The very funniest moments on this site are when you get all righteous over that word.

You don't give a damn about anything else but that gets to you. It's almost cute.

Also funny is that I'd never seen or heard of the word before you introduced it to me. Thanks, Tralfaz!

Rockadelic said:
    Rockadelic said:

noun

And then you tried to turn it around and apply it to people who favor gun control.

LOL!

And violent crime is down across the board. But the fearmongers never let up.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:

The very funniest moments on this site are when you get all righteous over that word.

You don't give a damn about anything else but that gets to you. It's almost cute.

Also funny is that I'd never seen or heard of the word before you introduced it to me. Thanks, Tralfaz!
    I honestly don't care what you say; I just like to point out the hypocrisy. You love to play e-captain-save-people-who-don't-need-your-help and claim racism at the drop of a dime but have no problem using racial slurs yourself. I mean your general presentation is enough for people to not take you seriously but this is just rich.

Rockadelic said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Rockadelic said:

noun

LOL!

LOL!

Well played, Rock!

That's check, and mate, LMJ.

Rockadelic said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Rockadelic said:

noun

LOL!

LOL!

Well played, Rock!

That's check, and mate, LMJ.

You know better....he'll be back to explain how the REAL fearmongers are the old angry white men...which he pretty much proved beyond a shadow of a doubt in this very thread.

• PatrickCrazy said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

I honestly don't care what you say; I just like to point out the hypocrisy. You love to play e-captain-save-people-who-don't-need-your-help and claim racism at the drop of a dime but have no problem using racial slurs yourself. I mean your general presentation is enough for people to not take you seriously but this is just rich.

I only use that word with you, Patsy. It's our special thing.

You should feel flattered. Or flattened.

Not that I give a rat's ass about your feelings...

• Rockadelic said:

You know better....he'll be back to explain how the REAL fearmongers are the old angry white men...which he pretty much proved beyond a shadow of a doubt in this very thread.

Which fits into your both sides do it world view.

Now that our society has reached an acceptable level of violence it's time for a collective thumbs up.

Yee hah!

Rockadelic said:

Which fits into your both sides do it world view.

Now that our society has reached an acceptable level of violence it's time for a collective thumbs up.

Yee hah!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    When its a black guy killed by a "white hispanic" in self defense, it's racism. But when its a white guy hunted down for sport, its "collective violence" and "gun control."

• sabadabada said:
    When its a black guy killed by a "white hispanic" in self defense, it's racism. But when its a white guy hunted down for sport, its "collective violence" and "gun control."

WTF are you even talking about?

This bit of ignorant, uninformed bullshit from your racist pals at Fox News?:

http://www.newshounds.us/20130821_fox_friends_racializes_ok_shooting_with_lie_that_alleged_perps_are_all_black

"The killing is quite horrific. In what appears to have been a "thrill kill," three teens targeted an Australian who was here in the US on a baseball scholarship. After the Australian press identified the suspects, the right wing blogs immediately ran with headlines that described all three youth as black. Drudge's headline was "Bored Black Teens Kill White Baseball Player for Fun." Even after it was disclosed that one of the boys is Hispanic and the other white, The Daily Caller's banner was "Black Teens In Oklahoma Murder White Jogger for Sport" under a photo in which included the white teen. So the stage is set and enter, stage white and right, Fox & Friends.

This morning, Steve Doocy set the stage for this "hot topic all across America." He showed a photo of the victim and stressed that he was "murdered" (no actual verdict yet.) He then showed a photo of the three young men as he described the accusation against them and described how the African-American kid "apparently danced and laughed as he was carted off to the police department." Brian Kilmeade said "as far as Chris Lane, a guy who was shot by three black teens, arbitrarily shot; but that didn't stop Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and President Obama from weighing in." Photos of Sharpton and Jackson were shown while crickets chirped. Ana Koiman said "we're still waiting on the tee-shirts." Steve Doocy wanted to know where Al Sharpton was because "he's so good at starting rallies for people." Kilmeade interjected "the Duke Lacrosse non rape story." (So, I guess, Christian right leaders wouldn't defend one of their own who was allegedly victimized?)"

You're just as bad as any of those jackasses, Sabby.

Clearly race was not an issue in this heinous crime...

"One of the teens charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Australian baseball player Christopher Lane in Duncan, Okla., previously posted anti-white statements on his Twitter feed."

"On July 15, days after the George Zimmerman verdict, Edwards tweeted ???Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol shit ima keep sleepin shit! #ayeeee.???

• head for the hills, here come the black people

b/w

let me know when they all get off

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    head for the hills, here come the black people

b/w

If they get off white people will riot in the streets from L.A. to NY

• Rockadelic said:

"One of the teens charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Australian baseball player Christopher Lane in Duncan, Okla., previously posted anti-white statements on his Twitter feed."

"On July 15, days after the George Zimmerman verdict, Edwards tweeted ???Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol shit ima keep sleepin shit! #ayeeee.???

Hey, remember how you approve of the death penalty in Texas even though it's demonstrably applied in a racially biased way?

So you don't actually care about such things.

Meanwhile those kids were busted while waiting across the street for another victim. I know you (like all conservative white guys) have special mind-reading powers, but can you please tell me (apart from the mind-reading) how you know that a white kid, a Hispanic kid, and a black kid were hunting only white victims?

• Rockadelic said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

b/w

Jeezus, you are just Sean Hannity with a big ass beard.

b/w

Remember all those post-Zimmerman verdict riots your side was predicting? What happened with those?

Rockadelic said:

Hey, remember how you approve of the death penalty in Texas even though it's demonstrably applied in a racially biased way?

So you don't actually care about such things.

Meanwhile those kids were busted while waiting across the street for another victim. I know you (like all conservative white guys) have special mind-reading powers, but can you please tell me (apart from the mind-reading) how you know that a white kid, a Hispanic kid, and a black kid were hunting only white victims?

I support the death penalty for all three of these cretins....how's that for equal opportunity.

By the way, not that it makes a difference (anymore than Zimmerman being Hispanic) I've read all three of the indictments and none of the three are listed as Hispanic.

This crime is just as shameful and outrageous(possibly more so) than the Trayvon Martin case and the outrage should be equal.

We were ALL outraged about the Martin case long before there was a trial and verdict.

Rockadelic said:
    TheKindCromang said:
    Above and beyond every other aspect of this story, this is a tragedy plain and simple. The life of a young man has been wasted.
    Once you agree with that simple fact and start to unpack everything else, there are a lot of complicated aspects to this story.
    I'm just glad it's getting the attention it deserves. I'm sure there are a million stories like this that never see the light of day.
    WAKE UP PEOPLE. It's time to stop killing each other!!!

cosign x 1000

Rockadelic said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

b/w

Jeezus, you are just Sean Hannity with a big ass beard.

b/w

Remember all those post-Zimmerman verdict riots your side was predicting? What happened with those?

I'm clean shaven these days

b/w

Sarcasm