Redonkulous release (PUTS winebox related)

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited August 2013 in Strut Central
Thes uno with the ridiculous packaging
if you sleep you will regret

http://pl70.net/products/thes/

Comments

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    this box set is beyond awesome.

dam.

• I was wine tasting with wifey (baron related) and asked a family owned vineyard who made the fancy wine crates. Then I designed it in sketch up and had my dude hook it up. The custom MP3 player was a wee bit more difficult to design.

Should be sold out within the next 15 minutes. Good look to everyone who supported!

• Vinyl Box sold out (43 minutes)
    4 mugs left.

• Wowie. Copped.

• I may have been the very last person!

• you were.

• Shazam! Thanks for that 15 minute warning. I did it on my phone on my lunch break

• you had the instragramz going nutz!

• parenparen 537 Posts
    copped.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    As I read this the "Acid Raindrops" instrumental is playing in this Chipotle I'm in. NO JOKE.

• As I've told Thes, chipotle has mad love for PUTS. Certified double tortilla by the RIAA.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Wow. This pretty much shits all over all these limited hip hop re-releases / boxes.

Thes you do not fuck around. HUGE respect sir!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    never have i seen the game played so well...keep em coming

first off my mp3 player got lost so you are coming through

so basically i get this..put the earphone on...place a blunt in the tin as i walk by to unreleased beats and cop a fine gewurztraminer... then spark on the way back before listening to 5lps

now that is an unboxing

• THES, if there is a cancelled order or spare found......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know! Have EVERY other release, can't cope with having missed the mother of all after just 2hrs of even knowing about it after it's release and already sold out >.< why must I cry!!!!
    Anyone who picked up more than one would be greatly compensated for letting it go!!

• THES, if there is a cancelled order or spare found......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know! Have EVERY other release, can't cope with having missed the mother of all after just 2hrs of even knowing about it after it's release and already sold out >.< why must I cry!!!!
    Anyone who picked up more than one would be greatly compensated for letting it go!!

• Let me look around here Tokyo and see if i can russle up one more.

• I sed gawdammm! By the time I got the PL70 email about this, $#!+ was already sold out! That's impressive. I hope I get to at least see one in person someday! Nice looking box!
    :holygrail:

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    when facebooking at work pays off

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Herm said:
    As I read this the "Acid Raindrops" instrumental is playing in this Chipotle I'm in. NO JOKE.

LIVES IN THE AMERICAN SOUTHWEST; EATS AT CHIPOTLE

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    Herm said:

LIVES IN THE AMERICAN SOUTHWEST; EATS AT CHIPOTLE

Ha! I love that place! Of course, that's not to say I don't frequent the taco trucks (we call 'em 'roach coaches' out here) in my neighborhood, but it's like apples and oranges with Chipotle and those.

• 4YearGraduate said:
    Let me look around here Tokyo and see if i can russle up one more.

Would be sick!

• thes, any luck?!

dying here in anticipation of possibly great news ;)

• thes, any luck?!

dying here in anticipation of possibly great news ;)

• is that a no >.< ?

• Not yet, i just won't know until after sep 1 when the dust settles. I will let you know either way though

• sure, sounds good ;)

thanks

• Just arrived. Looks great. Liner notes booklet with everyone's personal comments is a nice touch and a cool read. Excellent job and I can't wait to listen to everything.

• *jealous pout*

• Hey Thes,
    Any word if you'll be releasing the instrumentals in a plain vinyl or digi format in the future? I'd love to have'em and they'd make great talkset music for my radio show!

Nice work on the boxsets though!

Tom / upbeatsitdown