Just for men - touch of grey

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited August 2013 in Strut Central
This shit works great! Highly recommended.

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Real old heads know the deal lol

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    My hair is darker and yet nobody has noticed.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Easy to apply, washed right out, and no staining of skin. Couldn't have been easier!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I rep my greys proudly.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    Herm said:
    I rep my greys proudly.

yeah man I been rockin some grey since I was in my early 20's I have no shame in my grey hair game...I know some dudes who get all self consensus about looking old (ladies too, my mom whose in her late 60's refuses to let her hair go grey...she associates it was "OLD PEOPLE") but that's from my step-dad's mind fuck that he plays with her...although he is fully grey as well, lol

I did dye my hair twice and that was only because my hairstylist girlfriend would not let the idea rest, not because I was embarrassed by my grey...s'all good its only hair

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    With Just For Men - Touch of Grey you still have Grey hair. It's just that now my hair looks salt and pepper instead of just salt.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    ^^ ah aight, I thought it was a total cover up dealy...that's not so bad then, its better than seeing dudes who obviously have a full head of grey hair completely dyed black making them look all sketchy and shit...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    No that's why nobody has noticed yet. My gray hair is still grey, it's just that everything is kind of darker now, as if the lights had been dimmed.

I'm feeling super handsome right now.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    after a year of swimming 4-5 days a week, the chlorine has turned me blonde...ya cant see the grey anymore! Except for my beard...for some reason the chlorine doesn't bleach my beard.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    I've been proudly repping my grey hairs since I started getting them when I was 14. They give me an air of respectability that I would sorely lack otherwise.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    My gray hair makes me look extinguished.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I wouldn't be mad at a Slave "Just A Touch Of Love" interpolation in a commercial.

Well, not as mad as some of you would be.

• Gary said:

just for men - touch of gary

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    youknowyouknow said:
    Gary said:

That was good.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Gary said:
    youknowyouknow said:
    Gary said:

That was good.

Except for the unfortunate Glitter-R slang association (Brit-R).

• LaserWolf said:
    My gray hair makes me look extinguished.
    Hahahaha. Grate wordplay on the touch of grey metaphor.

• My own grey hair count is roughly twenty. First appeared after age 30. Don't want to age. But my mind feels sharper while my body slowly breaks down. Don't want to be 90 with a weak body and a fully cognizant mind. Prefer to fade out gradually. At least that's what I think now. Probably will change down the road. But this story caught my eye recently, http://money.msn.com/now/post--lor??al-patents-secret-potion-for-gray-hair

• check the greys on the side of my waves -G.F. Killah a wise man indeed.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Guys,

Just wait until you hit the 40s. You'll have gray all over your body. Shit, my sack looks like a snow cone these days! "Say hey, to Mr. Gray."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    self consensus

this is actually awesome.

"I've come to a consensus....by my self. Fuck y'all."

I like it.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    not super happy about my greys.
    really didn't think it would happen to me. i guess i had the same thought concerning aging. but hey.

researchers have found out why hair turns grey and may be able to eventually stop it from happening...
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/10039767/Grey-hair-a-thing-of-the-past-after-scientists-discover-why-follicles-become-discoloured.html

hydrogen peroxide/catalse...very interesting stuff

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    ^^ That's Racist!

Big_Stacks said:

Shit, my sack looks like a snow cone these days! "Say hey, to Mr. Gray."

Waaaaaaay TMI

I've been grey-ing since my early twenties and I'm totally fine with it.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    ketan said:
    ^^ That's Racist!

Big_Stacks said:

Waaaaaaay TMI

Yeah, you're right, my bad!!! It's just a peculiar aspect of aging.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    ketan said:

Big_Stacks said:

Waaaaaaay TMI

Yeah, you're right, my bad!!! It's just a peculiar aspect of aging.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

No worries, I was half kidding... but still, let's just agree to never again get to that level of detail about our nutsacks on this board.

Hey wait, why did Gary say "grey" and Stacks say "gray"? Aren't you both U.S. dudes? (Take that ish to the BRITS?) I just looked it up and Just For Men actually changes the spelling for U.S. vs Canadian customers.