Arthur Verocai Documentary (with English Subtitles)

uttersutters 321 Posts
edited August 2013 in Strut Central
Turns out that when i'm laid off work for 3 weeks to recover from an operation, my boredom knows no bounds

After PVA-glue-cleaning 30 Brazilian LPs, I turned my attention to the Brazilian TV Series "O Som Do Vinil" . It's the Brazilian equivalent of the 'Classic Albums' shows.

There are a few episodes on YouTube and i've become a bit hooked. I'm fortunate in that I was born in Brazil and can speak Portuguese, so i've been watching as many episodes as I can. They cover some really interesting albums. I've seen episodes on Al??eu Valen??a 'Molhado De Suor' and Caetano's 'Araca Azul' for example

I felt that there would be a great demand for the Arthur Verocai S/T episode, so, bearing in mind i've been incredibly bored and run out of films to watch, I decided to make some subtitles for it. I had to download the version on YouTube and then re-upload it, so it's not the best quality, but fine for watching online. Hopefully there aren't (m)any typos in there, the translation wouldn't be done better by anyone else as i'm a musician and know what they're all talking about...

Feel free to post whereever, but I ask that you credit me for my, ahem, fantastic brazilian subtitles! Enjoy!

P.S Make it full-screen otherwise you'll never be able to read the subtitles, obviously

Comments