Getting my parts out as you can tell

Y'all don't rhyme so well

Off to TacoBell

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Lorenzo Menace

• Jose Death

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Fernando Violence

Slate totally redeemed this thread. Finally, after all their damn articles I post on here...

The texting ain't shiiiiiiiit. In 20 years, everyone in congress is going to have some embarrassing shit on the internets. But, as Johnny Paycheck said the first go round, "he should be fired for his risk assessment skills."

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Bros...I'm deep into the inner workings of the Carlos Danger machine and completely undetected...

I'll get all the facts on this super important, super significant, dick pick addicted politician thing...

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    gareth said:
    as Johnny Paycheck said the first go round, "he should be fired for his risk assessment skills."

but it would seem he's quite familiar with... Danger!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    JectWon said:
    Bros...I'm deep into the inner workings of the Carlos Danger machine and completely undetected...

I'll get all the facts on this super important, super significant, dick pick addicted politician thing...

The photobomber was actually interviewed on Extra last night (my lady always has that channel on when I get home and I'm sometimes forced to sit through it while I feed my kid if the remote isn't within arm's reach). He's a reporter and was taking notes covering the story. Asked what his wife thought of the photobomb, he said she loved it and thought it was hilarious.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    JectWon said:

The photobomber was actually interviewed on Extra last night (my lady always has that channel on when I get home and I'm sometimes forced to sit through it while I feed my kid if the remote isn't within arm's reach). He's a reporter and was taking notes covering the story. Asked what his wife thought of the photobomb, he said she loved it and thought it was hilarious.

It reminded me of something you'd see in Pink Panther...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    gareth said:
    The texting ain't shiiiiiiiit. In 20 years, everyone in congress is going to have some embarrassing shit on the internets. But, as Johnny Paycheck said the first go round, "he should be fired for his risk assessment skills."
    My biggest issue with this whole thing is dude promising girl a job and a condo. I can't even begin to imagine what he promised girlies when he was in office. But something something personal life something something doesn't matter or something.

• "and then that guy just came in the door, kissed my girl, ate my food and kicked the dog on the way out"

"DAMN, do you know who he was?"

"His name was: Pascual Scourge"

PatrickCrazy said:
    gareth said:
    My biggest issue with this whole thing is dude promising girl a job and a condo. I can't even begin to imagine what he promised girlies when he was in office. But something something personal life something something doesn't matter or something.

Ha, "promise"!

Dude, that ain't shit. Dudes will "promise," anything to get up in that punani.

PatrickCrazy said:
    gareth said:

Ha, "promise"!

Dude, that ain't shit. Dudes will "promise," anything to get up in that pucinni.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Anyone here complain about Bush and Cheney handing out contracts to their buddies? Don't see how that's any different.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    wow, so does every thread on SS go like this now? sure makes for some compelling reading watching you guys argue over petty details of each other's posts for 3 pages. THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE INTERNETS IS UPON US

Hey SoulonIce,

The tendency of which you speak is magnified by 1,000 for academic faculty member debates via email. It's misinterpretation and innuendo for days. P.S. Weiner is a pervert and lech of the highest order.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

PatrickCrazy said:
    Anyone here complain about Bush and Cheney handing out contracts to their buddies? Don't see how that's any different.

Totally the same- when an out of work congressman makes passing offers of a condo while holding his dick in his hand, it is TOTALLY ANALAGOUS to the PRESIDENT and VICE PRESIDENT offering jobs like the HEAD OF FEMA to an equestrian judge.

Heckuva a job, Brownie.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Sorry, nothing sketchy going on at all. Disregard completely.

PatrickCrazy said:
    Sorry, nothing sketchy going on at all. Disregard completely.

Well, certainly nothing in the same fucking universe as risking American lives to give your Equestrian friends a leg up! But, keep fucking that chicken, bro.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Did I say anything about the magnitude? Using a position of power to benefit yourself is using a position of power to benefit yourself. I don't see why you need to get so hostile, but okay do you.

PatrickCrazy said:
    Did I say anything about the magnitude? Using a position of power to benefit yourself is using a position of power to benefit yourself. I don't see why you need to get so hostile, but okay do you.

I'll back off, because this is some dumb internet shit.

But, you did say something about the magnitude when you equated an out of work congressman with the most powerful office in the world. The whole thing breaks down really fast from there.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    No, I said that given his recent disclosures (at moments when it suits him) and reluctance to tell the entire truth, I would not be surprised if he did the same while in office. If he did, I don't see the difference between him or any other elected official abusing their power and taxpayer trust; regardless of magnitude. Let's try this:

Ha, "promise"!

Dude, that ain't shit. Dudes will "promise," anything to get up in that pucinni. a deal done

My whole point on this is that while I agree that it is his own personal life and he should be able to do what he wishes, placing yourself in compromising situations where a counterparty can threaten blackmail incentivizes one, pre or post-blackmail threat, to abuse power to rain favors upon people. I happen to think that people using taxpayer resources should be held to a higher standard; that's all.

Do you hold Bush to that standard? Or does this come up now with an easy target on the other side.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    FEMA is a joke. The mayor of NYC is a much more important office. Why do you make excuses for this idiot. He was a shitty Congressman who introduced no legislation and has zero experience in the private sector. He has a bachelors degree from fucking SUNY Plattsburg and has never done anything more than be Schumer's errand boy. He's obvioulsy a pervert, with horrible risk assessment skills, a narcisist, a pathological liar. Just because he has a "D" in front of his name? Pathetic.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    gareth said:
    Do you hold Bush to that standard?
    Anyone abusing taxpayer resources. Why is this even being asked? When have I ever said anything positive about Bush?

Or does this come up now with an easy target on the other side.
    What does this even mean? What is this side shit?

sabadabada said:
    FEMA is a joke. The mayor of NYC is a much more important office. Why do you make excuses for this idiot. He was a shitty Congressman who introduced no legislation and has zero experience in the private sector. He has a bachelors degree from fucking SUNY Plattsburg and has never done anything more than be Schumer's errand boy. He's obvioulsy a pervert, with horrible risk assessment skills, a narcisist, a pathological liar. Just because he has a "D" in front of his name? Pathetic.

Oh, fuck him. Let him lose- he's an absolute moron, and as said, his risk assessment skills should indicate he's unfit for the job.

The tweets/texts are pervy, and nothing more. In 20 years, everyone will have an internet history. And, him saying anything while he's trying to get off is not moving my moral outrage meter. His timing and crisis management of the whole thing, though, is another indication he's unfit for office.

BUT, to start pearl-clutching and equating this with the President putting people in office is just insane.

• sabadabada said:
    zero experience in the private sector.

He seems to be obsessed with private sectors.

b/w

Why don't you have the same problem with John McCains?

According to wikipedia he introduced on piece of legislation.

In June 2008, Weiner sponsored a bill that would increase the number of O-visas available to foreign fashion models, arguing that it would help boost the fashion industry in New York City

Interesting, no?

If he had jjust gone out an fucked some chick that would have been better than all this creepy, i can't stop myself, internet shit. It's like something a 14 year old would do. And the girls are all half his age. AND he has a brand new baby AND HE GOT CAUGHT LIKE A YEAR AGO.

He has to run for office because he's obviously unqualified to do anything else. We don't have to vote for him or make excuses for him.

• sabadabada said:
    He has to run for office because he's obviously unqualified to do anything else. We don't have to vote for him or make excuses for him.

I see a whole lot more derision than I do excuse-making. He's obviously toast and has achieved perpetual joke status as The Guy Who Can't Keep It In His Imaginary Pants.

Countdown to divorce court begins now...

Great, so we get that Rosie O'Donnell chick instead.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    rooting for CATS

• PatrickCrazy said:
    rooting for CATS

Of course you are.

On a December 13 appearance on Inside City Hall, Catsimatidis compared raising taxes on the wealthy to how "Hitler punished the Jews."

Dude has shit between his ears.