Neighbor wants me to be Spider-Man.....

13»

Comments

• DB_Cooper said:
    batmon said:
    Its to hot in this bitch to be up in some stinky party w/ some fucking cheap ass unbreathable fake spandex for some grown ass adults.

The commute home tonight is going to be a joy.

Bronx, NY:

you guys are getting let off easy with that humidity tho. trannah was up around 110 with humidity today.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    batmon said:
    Its to hot in this bitch to be up in some stinky party w/ some fucking cheap ass unbreathable fake spandex for some grown ass adults.

Bronx, NY:

you guys are getting let off easy with that humidity tho. trannah was up around 110 with humidity today.

True, but with the blacktop radiating heat, it will probably feel like 110. Lotta asphalt around these parts.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Where's that TheNon/Demon Fuzz "this is not sex or robbery related" graemlin? Surely one can get a breathable Spiderman onesie crocheted for oneself, no? I mean, if we can put a man on the moon...

vintageinfants said:

trannah was up around 110 with humidity today.

I had no AC until Tuesday night when it got fixed. It was so insanely hot in my attic bedroom, I couldn't even tell if I was actually breathing.
    I don't even like AC! All last summer, I just slept on the main floor on especially hot nights and it was fine, but even that was too hot this week.

First I was worried about my vegetable garden getting flooded with all the rain, now I am worried with it getting scorched. The okra and basil are suffering and the baby bok choy just gave up and died after the first couple of growth spurts.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    bassie said:
    Surely one can get a breathable Spiderman onesie crocheted for oneself, no?

I think this spiderman found an elegant solution to the problem:

it's all in the sleeves and gloves.

six packs are so off-putting.

• bassie said:
    vintageinfants said:

trannah was up around 110 with humidity today.

I don't even like AC! .

now what's not to like?

I'm going to assume this young man's name is AC? Is it like a young James Franco or something?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    bassie said:

what is the happy medium for a guy's belly/gut/sixer, in your opinion?

• bassie said:
    I'm going to assume this young man's name is AC? Is it like a young James Franco or something?

you didn't watch 'saved by the bell'? how late is too late to call child services?

SIRUS said:
    bassie said:

what is the happy medium for a guy's belly/gut/sixer, in your opinion?

Is natural and healthy too vague lol?
    Gym beasts with six packs and tree trunk necks can be as an unattractive as one Big Mac away from heart failure with man bosoms in the front and back. A belly/paunch is nice. Thickish and chubby are as nice on a man as on a gal.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    My feet stink

vintageinfants said:
    bassie said:

you didn't watch 'saved by the bell'? how late is too late to call child services?

I'm pretty sure they keep office hours, so after 5pm?

• ONLY POST IN THIS THRAED IF YOU'RE DELUSIONAL FROM HEAT (and reporting live from a spiderman costume)

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    bassie said:
    I don't even like AC! All last summer, I just slept on the main floor on especially hot nights and it was fine, but even that was too hot this week.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    batmon said:

Bronx, NY:

This is wrong, the humidity in NYC was more like 80-90% today. It's still over 90 degrees right now just before midnight, temp index over 100.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    vintageinfants said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    batmon said:

Bronx, NY:

This is wrong, the humidity in NYC was more like 80-90% today. It's still over 90 degrees right now just before midnight, temp index over 100.

Gonna feel like 110 today (not counting blacktop radiation).

• How did we make out there webslinger? good jam? and flies land in the web?

(b/w. is 112 at 10:10, and im spreading trusses 30ft off the ground). :whycry:

• looks like quite a party

• herbacios tweed said:
    looks like quite a party

ACTUAL FOOTAGE

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    batmon said:
    My feet stink
    From wearing a supersweet Spidey costume? Or the heatwave gone by?
    CMON #1

Bassie, my graemlin is here:

http://www.waxidermy.com/bbs/images/smilies/robbery.gif

We have outsourced our record talk and some graemlins apparently

Saved!