I think my boss wants to fuck me!

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited January 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
Everytime I walk into her office she looks at my cock area with hungry eyes. The type of look where she is making it plain as day she is looking there. She leaves me little notes that say "you know your my favorite". one time she even told me about "friends" of hers that are heavily into "wife-swapping". Then the other day she asked how come I havent invited her over ever. HHmmThis bitch is fine too, not so much her head and she kinda got a little mustache thing goin. But she got a fat booty and that hip thing going. But.....She married to........A FUCKIN COP!

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    she got a mustache

She married to........A FUCKIN COP!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah, she wants to fuck you. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT, holmes.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Can we get some photos?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Everytime I walk into her office she looks at my cock area with hungry eyes. The type of look where she is making it plain as day she is looking there. She leaves me little notes that say "you know your my favorite".

one time she even told me about "friends" of hers that are heavily into "wife-swapping". Then the other day she asked how come I havent invited her over ever. HHmm

This bitch is fine too, not so much her head and she kinda got a little mustache thing goin. But she got a fat booty and that hip thing going. But.....

Yo Doc,

Don't mix business and pleasure, bro!!!! You shouldn't put pussy in front of your paycheck, and that's word.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

"SOYOULIKE THICK GIRLS WITH FACIAL HAIR TOOO?!! NOT ANYMORE!!!"

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    This may be the best thread title EVAR

Dude be carefull with that, Studly Moore. I've had my share of inter-office get downs and always skated by without incident, even one time with my boss (holler), but there's too many things going on with that shit to even entertain the idea.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    RULE NUMBER 1: NEVER FUCK AT WORK

:shreddin_it:

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Yo Doc,

You shouldn't put pussy in front of your paycheck, and that's word.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Word - do that shit in a parking lot or a driveway or something.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

...or with someone who lives close to your home. Don't shit where you eat. That's why I had to turn down my FIIIIIIIIIIINE latina neighbor back then (I was involved).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    If she is that obvious, well, what does that say about her overall game.

Refrain.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

do that shit in the parking lot

cosign...ahh the good ol days of reatail, smokin a blizzle and getting some head on lunch break...

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

hahah word. Thats what I was thinking.

but on the real. Im married and so is she, but I can tell you this odd tension is getting greater everday. There are more than just those instances. I just didnt want to bog the post down with too many reasons.

Its rough dude. cuase i look at that ass, cause she be bending over and shit in front of me. a lot.

pics? i just might have some.

Refrain.

and thats the other thing. I know she is married, but she also told me stories about her meeting guys after concerts or bars and going back to their apartments to "just hang out and have a drink"

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    All I'm saying man, you don't want to be that dude trapped in the closet...only it's the husband with the Barreta and not you.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Refrain.

and thats the other thing. I know she is married, but she also told me stories about her meeting guys after concerts or bars and going back to their apartments to "just hang out and have a drink"

Its not worth it if its that easy.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

but on the real. Im married and so is she, but I can tell you this odd tension is getting greater everday. There are more than just those instances. I just didnt want to bog the post down with too many reasons.

Its rough dude. cuase i look at that ass, cause she be bending over and shit in front of me. a lot.

Haha, sounds like she'd be sho'nuff game for some pics if you walked into her office with a Nikon right now!

And it's always nice to have a little something to look forward to during the work day, but I think the best idea is just to keep it at an eye candy-type steez and not taking it to the .

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    NOT WORTH IT...unless of course you wanna drop your wife...

Work girls are a motherfuckin infatuation thing because you see them all the time--sometimes more han your wife!.

...plus she's got the authority thing and you would literally like to FUCK THE LIVING SHIT out of authority...totally understandable...but imagine yourself years from now, different job, at the supermarket and you see her from across the produce aisle and you hide your head behind the bananas and say to yourself, "I did it with moustachio? Damn, she isn't even that fine."

work girls will get into your head because they are there, not because they are worthy...don't be a moron.

Refrain.

Its not worth it if its that easy.

you should see her ass.

by they way, im not sure if it is that easy or if these are just "look at how easy it could be for you" stories.

O-dub. I DO NOT WANT TO BE ON THE WRONG END OF A POLICE ISSUED ANYTHING>

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Are you crazy? Your married she's married. Do you want to be a cheating slut like your boss? Dude you must really hate your wife to be considering this and asking our advise.

NOT WORTH IT...unless of course you wanna drop your wife...

Work girls are a motherfuckin infatuation thing because you see them all the time--sometimes more han your wife!.

...plus she's got the authority thing and you would literally like to FUCK THE LIVING SHIT out of authority...totally understandable...but imagine yourself years from now, different job, at the supermarket and you see her from across the produce aisle and you hide your head behind the bananas and say to yourself, "I did it with moustachio? Damn, she isn't even that fine."

work girls will get into your head because they are there, not because they are worthy...don't be a moron.

Damn! Knowledge.

Yes on on that Authority thing!

Look man. She is fine (from shoulders down, or when she shaves)

But all your points are very valid.

Are you crazy? Your married she's married. Do you want to be a cheating slut like your boss? Dude you must really hate your wife to be considering this and asking our advise.

I never asked advice or even said i was going to. I just said i think she wants to.

The rest I was joking about.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

I never asked advice or even said i was going to. I just said i think she wants to.

The rest I was joking about.

I hope so.............married to a cop and only fine from the shoullers down????????

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    How about I want to fuck my boss...

She just got laid off though. I was bummed.

DJ Ferrari

I am single with no family and
    I remember a post not so long ago about how the most rewarding thing in doc Breezy's life was havin a family/wife and kid and how special that was,and i thought damm what a lucky guy,I wish I had that to come home to.
    Don't let some hoochie fuck that special thing up.You can never erase the disgrace of infidelity,that shit will chew you up day in day out for the rest of your married life,even if subconsciously.
    By posting and talking about that nasty nana you are that much closer to manefesting some clean wet dog.
    Just forget about it ,be a real man and shake hands with the president/take a cold shower.
    plus her old man is a PIG
    FUCK THAT
    DoN't shit where u eat blah blah blah

You are absolutely right 100%

and in reality I would NEVER do it, but lets face it, im a man. 5 days a week of this behavior gets to a dude.

Glad I turned to soulstrut.

Thanks man. I do love my wife an kid more than anything.

Im calling her right now.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahahah, damn Beezy. Douds are getting all bent up out of shape on this one. It's almost as if you said "SHE'S MARRIED TO THES ONE"

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I have a "bending" co-worker. Worst thing is she has this perfect latina ass (remember I'm in Argentina, ass-heaven). I'm always like "Helloooooooo. Stand up straight if you don't want to get hurt".

ha yeah.

Actually I was feelin allright till i read a bunch of comments that made me feel bad for even talking about it.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    ha yeah.

Actually I was feelin allright till i read a bunch of comments that made me feel bad for even talking about it.

Yeah don't let them dudes turn this into a bad thing for you, son.

ha yeah.

Yeah don't let them dudes turn this into a bad thing for you, son.

Cause let me tell you, it for sure has NOT hurt my work environment. oh no. It has only helped.