I think my boss wants to fuck me!

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    you are that much closer to manefesting some clean wet dog.

I'm not sure what that meant, but FINALLY somebody is talking about HOW THEY MANIFEST*. Or something like that. Yay!

But this "clean wet dog" business. Confusing. Zizag = Pretty Toney???

*Unless you were talking about "man-fisting", in which case never mind.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    you are that much closer to manefesting some clean wet dog.

I'm not sure what that meant, but FINALLY somebody is talking about HOW THEY MANIFEST*. Or something like that. Yay!

But this "clean wet dog" business. Confusing. Zizag = Pretty Toney???

*Unless you were talking about "man-fisting", in which case never mind.

SHNAPP

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    ha yeah.

Actually I was feelin allright till i read a bunch of comments that made me feel bad for even talking about it.

Ehhhhh, your just being honest and your not going to do it so it's not that bad. I mean really girl think about this stuff to, they just don't post on record collecting sights cuz all the perves would tell her to go for it and start working at her company!

My bosses friend wants me but I'mm not about to get into anything close to a work relationship even if it is just a quicky. It' shard to resist sex but you have to or the few minutes of pleasure will cost you weeks of misery.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ha yeah.

Actually I was feelin allright till i read a bunch of comments that made me feel bad for even talking about it.

Dont hit yourself over the head. Most dude are lyin' to themselves if they didn't fantasize about sexy co-workers. I'd say flirting is even alright, but keep that gate up always. Control.................

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Word to burger boss, let that shit go. The fucked up thing about it is the more you let her know your not with it the more she is gonna want you! That's just what it is. Let it slide (no pun intended!) lol.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Damn. In another forum there's talk about an orgy that went down, in this thread it's a bit of wife swapping.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Damn. In another forum there's talk about an orgy that went down, in this thread it's a bit of wife swapping.

Record collector orgy... hmmm... why not here...

• RULE NUMBER 1: NEVER FUCK AT WORK

Word - do that shit in a parking lot or a driveway or something.

hahah word. Thats what I was thinking.

but on the real. Im married and so is she, but I can tell you this odd tension is getting greater everday. There are more than just those instances. I just didnt want to bog the post down with too many reasons.

Its rough dude. cuase i look at that ass, cause she be bending over and shit in front of me. a lot.

pics? i just might have some.

Wow man. This happened to me today. This girl who I know is a FREAK said hi to me at school. I was like oh what's up. Oh ya I am single now as of today in the morning but not because of this. Well ya I seen her and I was like damn I NEED TO TAP. But I thought I still really like my now ex-girlfriend and don't want to mess anything up at all shits wrong. I really like that girl and the freak is a slut but you know.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    perfect latina ass (remember I'm in Argentina, ass-heaven).

Need a roommate?

Herm

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I DO NOT WANT TO BE ON THE WRONG END OF A POLICE ISSUED ANYTHING>

I had a boss who was hot for me. He had a mustache also.

Even though now it's kinda entertaining I would start documenting it. Keep a diary (daily planner) and write down each suggestive remark, and bend over, with time date and location. If you get fired for not fucking her that diary will come in real handy. Even after you've both gotten different jobs keep that diary, reading it again might come in handy.

Dan

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    GOOD BUMP!

• nah man, just keep going as is... she'll get hell frustrated and start doing all kinds of crazy shit to impress

i say that because it actually happened to me about 5 years ago with my boss. same thing and i didn't know what to do, so i did nothing. then the presents started flowing - morning muffins and such (not a euphemism), then 'leftover clothes' from an old boyfriend and then i'm talking about buying that second-hand car an old lady is selling down the road and bam, next thing you know it's mine.

that dude saved me like $150 and i didn't even have to put out.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ^^^ not up on "ghost bumps" ^^^

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Everytime I walk into her office she looks at my cock area with hungry eyes.

LOCATION?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Nobody beats the beezy.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Nobody beats the beezy.

Soulstrut has not been the same since he left.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Nobody beats the beezy.

Soulstrut has not been the same since he left.

too true.

What happened? I vaguely remember him selling his records and walking off into the sunset.

i hope it wasn't me. i was a little too proactive with busting his internet chops

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    i hope it wasn't me. i was a little too proactive with busting his internet chops

that was a classic thread right there.

that was a classic thread right there.

there were a few

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    BTW it sucks being stuck on Brian Peppers.

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    RULE NUMBER 1: NEVER FUCK AT WORK
    RULE NUMBER 2: FUCK AFTER WORK AT MY PLACE.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Damn whats up with all these old threads popping up?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    We need Beezy, Castle D and Ness back.

• nessness 249 Posts

IM POSTING TODAY SON!!!

THIS PLACE TURNED INTO SOME OLD MOLDY CUCUMBER SHIT.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

IM POSTING TODAY SON!!!

whut up bra?

long time no see.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Can we get some photos?

I've had these sitting in my photobucket for over a year.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

IM POSTING TODAY SON!!!

It sure did, A*****. We're like the old guard fending off these young know-nothings.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahah. DUDE, that's her.

Can we get some photos?

I've had these sitting in my photobucket for over a year.