Yeezus

13»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Herm said:
    bassie said:

You know the saying bad men move in silence? Same thing with great men. I think he doth declareth too much.!

So are there any rappers that don't declareth too much?

Yea, all the ones who don't give interviews like Kanye does.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    My wife knows nothing about new music. An old friend of mine is Kanye's engineer so I mentioned to my wife, "hey, Kanye just put a new album out," without batting an eye she says, "what is it called, I am God." Close.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    bassie said:
    Herm said:
    bassie said:

You know the saying bad men move in silence? Same thing with great men. I think he doth declareth too much.!

So are there any rappers that don't declareth too much?

Yea, all the ones who don't give interviews like Kanye does.

While I do completely agree with your sentiment that it applies to Kanye, I think what you described is a personality attribute that might be one of my biggest turnoffs in men. Whether it be humblebrag or bragbrag. I can't stand that shit.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    cai said:
    "put my fist in her like a civil rights sign"

Jesus Christ, thats gross.

Rap has virtually 4 fucking decades of the "I [enter thing you do] like [enter simile that compares what you do in some braggadocio fashion]"....needless to say it's heavily saturated territory...so, if you must go there, please don't make it gross and clumsy.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    cai said:
    "put my fist in her like a civil rights sign"

Jesus Christ, thats gross.

Rap has virtually 4 fucking decades of the "I [enter thing you do] like [enter simile that compares what you do in some braggadocio fashion]"....needless to say it's heavily saturated territory...so, if you must go there, please don't make it gross and clumsy.

That's how I felt about the sex song on Yeezus. He says something about making Yeezus rise. Although somewhat clever, when I processed it I thought "gross, I don't want to hear about dude's boner.". I did find "late night organ donor" kind of funny though.

• after watching 'The Firm' on tbs I realized that kanye is the tom cruise of the rapps.

super annoying, strange and egomaniacal pan-sexual dwarf who is way too talented and successful at what they do to make them stop.

cruise chose scientology, yeezy chose hisself.

------------------------------- Thank You! :weird:

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    Was anybody else all :face_melt: at first,
    but then all after just a few listens?

I was.

• movie director steve mcqueen interviews 'ye

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/kanye-west#_