• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    KOPF'd

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    white_tea said:
    MusicaDelAlma said:
    Grandfather said:
    copped!

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    i thought i wasn't even going to cop the LP because i can't afford it at the moment, but thanks to senor fuckwit's post above, i did it out of spite.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Clopped!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    sozzy$ said:

Didn't this cat get fired from good records for being lazy and flirting with girls instead of working?

No

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    sozzy$ said:
    Hipster douche music.
    You know, it was between that or 'morgan' as the title, but i didn't want to be too literal.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Carped

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Copped!

• hugh_lucerohugh_lucero 485 Posts
    Looking forward to peeping this with a Tecate & lime

• copped!

• Cope Diem. Really looking forward to this.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    sozzy$ said:
    Hipster douche music.

Only a cornrolled Canadian would start a thread on this shit. Or thes won, #selfpromotion. I Like that there is a hype video about another fucking piecelock 70 instrumental hip hop album. Morgan ave is over run raised on hip hop, semi hipster dudes like this fucker.

Didn't this cat get fired from good records for being lazy and flirting with girls instead of working?

Thes, does this shit come with a recycled milk carton tip-on cover? Or a cor-ten steel 45 adapter? I forgot which novelty gimmick you decided to include in your 'sustainable' bullshit collaborative.

You guys still say "copped"?

no this ain't me

sounds good dude,congrats

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    BeatChemist said:

priceless!

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I was searching google for the actual Chewie feelin up Leia photo and found that!

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Congrats Tom!
    Super excited to hear this one...
    Anybody know when these will ship?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I answered my own question, didn't see the ship date on the page the first time.

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    Record ships next week! Thanks to all who have presaled, still copies available http://pl70.net/morgan/. Here's a taste:

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    copped, finally!

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    You know me?

I'll humor you with a response. The 70 is 70 as in Bossa 70, Sergio and Brazil 70, etc. it's also for 70th and Vermont, and Neve 1070,1073. and for that matter you can meet me and mike on either 52nd and Vermont or in Pedro if you have further questions.

Easy.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    Pedro

Line postin'.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    sozzy$ said:
    Shit is weak! Take that shit back to Richmond.

BTW....what is the 70 in piecelock for? Please tell me Thes is self centered enough to use his birthdate in the name of an 'artist collaborative"....strike that, "sustainable artist collaborative"?

Pedro is not as humble as we thought.

I thought this guy got the ban.
    He started a false thread insulting Odub.
    He interfered with a strutters employer.
    And now this shit.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Ha! This sorry dude is cute.

(iPhone autocorrected that. They don't call 'em smartphones for nothin'!)

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Post your music snozzy

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    sozzy$ said:
    LaserWolf said:
    sozzy$ said:

BTW....what is the 70 in piecelock for? Please tell me Thes is self centered enough to use his birthdate in the name of an 'artist collaborative"....strike that, "sustainable artist collaborative"?

And now this shit.

Nah, RAJ keeps me around for the excitement.

You must be some elderly, fickle liberal bitch living in the Portland area? Gay? Washed up grunge rocker with a two decade old appreciation of soul and funk. Maybe all your efforts in life have only amounted to a meager existence as a record store owner or less. Mind your own buisness and stay out of my shit.

Your posts make you sound like a very happy, chill, and successful guy. A "real world moves" guy.

• StoneHandsStoneHands 341 Posts
    sozzy$ said:
    LaserWolf said:
    sozzy$ said:

And now this shit.

You must be some elderly, fickle liberal bitch living in the Portland area? Gay? Washed up grunge rocker with a two decade old appreciation of soul and funk. Maybe all your efforts in life have only amounted to a meager existence as a record store owner or less. Mind your own buisness and stay out of my shit.

You sound like a guy who created a username to troll anonymously on a message board about music.

• 4YearGraduate said:
    Record ships next week! Thanks to all who have presaled, still copies available http://pl70.net/morgan/. Here's a taste:

This is blinding, congrats Delay, PL70.

b/w

Soz for mod

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    rain103 said:
    Reynaldo said:
    white_tea said:
    MusicaDelAlma said:
    Grandfather said:
    copped!

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    coppethed!

sozzy, just cop the shit so you can play away the fantasies a'la real world style, instead of cyberbation.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    sozzy$ said:
    LaserWolf said:
    sozzy$ said:

And now this shit.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    ummmm... copped