Just got this PM from Herm.

SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
edited April 2013 in Strut Central
1. I don???t talk tough on the internet so save all your reckless ass posturing.
2. If you???re gonna continue to talk tough on the internet, at least have the balls to leave that shit up instead of editing your posts.
3. If you???re using again, step away from the internet and get some goddamn help already.

I edited a passive aggressive post last might after learning some one was testing bombs in the woods on the street I grew up on in my hometown in mass a month prior to the marathon.

Personally I think it takes more balls to admit you have done some dumb shit on here instead of leave it up Herm. So I'm sorry buddy.

PEACE,
Kevin

Comments

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Not very cool to post a PM.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    No biggie. I would've posted it on that thread but figured it would look one-sided since he deleted the post where he threatened to "slap my bitch ass" or something like that for posting a pic of the polo hat I recognized suspect #2 wearing.

He said some similar bullshit to Vintage right around the same time. Not sure if that's still up.

• I just ignore him now. I haven't had someone jock me this hard since I broke up with leanne crawford a week before valentines day in grade 10.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dude that was fucked up.

Leanne's good people

• you didn't see kasia tho

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    1. I don???t talk tough on the internet so save all your reckless ass posturing.
    2. If you???re gonna continue to talk tough on the internet, at least have the balls to leave that shit up instead of editing your posts.
    3. If you???re using again, step away from the internet and get some goddamn help alread

sounds pretty reasonable

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    blast-putting backfire if I ever saw one.

• i saw this thread coming a mile away.

the Chechens were stealing all his attention.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    you didn't see kasia tho

no, but im getting a pretty decent image....and i don't blame you one bit.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    First off Herm you just did "talk tough" by sending that PM.
    So don't tell me your so righteous and cool about your Internet etiquette when you take time to private message me suggestions of sobriety and how I should use the forum to not apologize for a bad look when I am the one telling you it was dumb.

Fuck this

• your thread bro.

you okay?

• If you find your heart racing as you type a response, sit back, breathe, and reconsider.

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    i'll pay to have xanapoop methplant banned

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    leave herm alone

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    First off Herm you just did "talk tough" by sending that PM.
    So don't tell me your so righteous and cool about your Internet etiquette when you take time to private message me suggestions of sobriety and how I should use the forum to not apologize for a bad look when I am the one telling you it was dumb.

Fuck this

How is your sobriety?

• damn. legitimate all time contender for worst thread ever

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    herm?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Whoa! That's not me BUT I'm pretty sure I know who did. Funny...I'm DJing with them a week from now here in town.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    This thing is terrible. I swear I'm actually a pretty nice dude in real life...fuck

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    kala said:
    i'll pay to have xanapoop methplant banned

I got five on it

• faceplant, Xanax dude?