Record Store Day

DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
edited April 2013 in Strut Central
So what RSD releases are people looking forward to?

Comments

• GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
    The red white and black reish of Elephant and the sound garden demo 10".

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    The Stephen malkmus egye bamyasi cover record and tame impala 10" look cool. I don't think I can deal with the gripsweat though.

• LewisLewis Connecticut 101 Posts
    Jungle Fire 45

• GatorToof said:
    the sound garden demo 10".

Can't wait

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    Fresh Blueberry Pankakes said:
    GatorToof said:
    the sound garden demo 10".

Can't wait
    how many acounts do you have gator?

• GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
    Just one.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    maru said:
    The Stephen malkmus egye bamyasi cover record and tame impala 10" look cool. I don't think I can deal with the gripsweat though.

i'm curious about this one too.

the tame impala one i think has been released before? you can listen to it on Spotify

• Saw couple of videos of Malkmuss doing the Ege songs live and it just sounded as you'd expect really, felt quite underwhelmed about it.

The limited release of the Enjoy The Experience book will be out for RSD.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    brainpower ft pmd - The Universal Funk on 7"
    oh snap

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Is the Shuggie Otis re-release on RSD?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    edith head said:
    maru said:

i'm curious about this one too.

the tame impala one i think has been released before? you can listen to it on Spotify

The Shrigley drawing is kind of the most exciting part of that for me and I don't even really like that all that much. Damo's vocals are so unique that someone covering them is kind of like why there aren't really any cover songs of rap songs. I like some Pavement too, so I'm not trying to hate on dude. It just seems like a cool idea for a show, but unnecessary as an actual release. I know I'm being crabby old man, those are some big shoes to fill.

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    Is the Shuggie Otis re-release on RSD?

'Introducing Shuggie Otis' is being released, looks like a compilation with songs from all three albums on it.

• The Big Star-Nothing Can Hurt Me 2lp soundtrack to the forthcoming documentary.already arranged to have a buddy in charge of ordering at a local record store to grab it for me so I don't even have to deal with the clusterfuck that is going to be RSD.